SAU Community

Saunsw Summer Tech Night Nulon Oils 18th February

crashdown

so, my foots f**ked, i can hardly walk.

if there is someone wanting to take my spot please let them have it. I don't know if i'm going to make it, so put me first on the reserves list.

Will check back tomorrow to see if there is a spot still open for me( & if i can walk )

Better take me off the list

:(

so, my foots f**ked, i can hardly walk.

if there is someone wanting to take my spot please let them have it. I don't know if i'm going to make it, so put me first on the reserves list.

Will check back tomorrow to see if there is a spot still open for me( & if i can walk )

Mate there is 40+ spots available so space will not be an issue on this one ;) Nulon has a pretty big facility and is prepared for plenty of SAUers...

• Like 1

I'm so cut I miss this, I'm in outback qld and NSW till the twenty second ,I have used there stuff for years .My old 33 goes all over the eastern side of our country all year never misses a beat runs beautifully, I love nulon. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Like 1

Morning guys...

still plenty of spots available. we can fit 75 people if we need to. Although the smaller the group the better it is as you get more 1 on 1 time with our engineer and chemists.

6:00-6:30pm arrive and park up (we will have a few photographers on site to get some photos for the club)

7:00pm tec talk starts (each speaker will have 20 mins to talk about various things)

8:00pm question time

8:15pm dinner in the form of filthy pizzas

8:30pm factory tour - we will probably do this is 3 groups so it is smaller and you can ask more questions

9:30pm finish up and loiter out the front trying not to bring attention to ourselves

We are going to talk about a few things including E85, oil temp, oil pressure (big thing on the RB motors) but we will start with the basics in lubrication as everyone will have different levels of experience on this topic

any questions just shoot me a message or post them up here

In the mean time, here is a video of what you are going to have a tour of tonight:

Yes, many spots left.

Nulon was very nice and allowed more than our usual allocation in tech nights

And it's on tonight!

Hey Ciaron, haven't heard anything back from Shell regarding my membership, but still keen to come tonight, any problem with that?

8:15pm dinner in the form of filthy pizzas

Can we (maybe jus I) get a vego pizza in there please!? :D