SAU Community

Saunsw Summer Tech Night Nulon Oils 18th February

crashdown

At this stage I have no idea if I'll even finish work in time to get there yet is there any chance I could arrive tonight and pay and sort out membership there beforehand?

I'll bring some membership forms with me. So come along and we can sort out membership there.

If you want anymore membership info it can be found at http://saunsw.com.au/club-membership/

Same goes for anyone else interested in tonight, let us know in this thread that you want to come along and we can sort membership out tonight.

Veggie pizza is not a problem.. i few of us eat veggie pizza as they taste better (just dont tell anybody)

also if you want to bring a friend, that is okay by us as well. just let me know before 4:00pm this arvo so i can order more food.

we wont be videoing the night, but maybe we can get some of the guys that attend to have a Q & A with members after the event, or if you want to direct any specific questions to me i will forward it to the tec guys.

• Like 1

I'll bring some membership forms with me. So come along and we can sort out membership there.

If you want anymore membership info it can be found at http://saunsw.com.au/club-membership/

Same goes for anyone else interested in tonight, let us know in this thread that you want to come along and we can sort membership out tonight.

Actually never mind checked my account and after morgage I'm broke till Friday.

Great tech night tonight!

Huge thanks to Nulon for the in depth technical info on their products, the blending of oils and a fantastic insight into their passionate approach to oils and performance cars.

Thanks again for dinner, and the generous gift of products to each participant!

Was a great night guys and what a wealth of information.

Really enjoyed having a chat (and laugh) with the guys as well.

And of course very appreciative of goodies!

Thanks to everyone involved for a great night!

What a great Tech Night that was!

Nulon thank you - staff of 80. Admitted to the industrial chemistry lab.

A wealth of info - additional too to what we knew.

Filtering down to 18 microns - sheesh!

Many thanks to you the Exec for organising.

Thanks to Dawzey and the guys at Nulon for an extremely informative night, the free Nulon goodies, and pizza! Special thanks to John himself who took our (particular) small group on a tour of the facility. It was great to see an Australian company performing with a strong product, but also operating with integrity and transparency. I think everyone got the impression there was no BS - not just on the night, but also in the way Nulon conduct their business. It's great to see.

I'll be keen to see how the oil with the Moly DTC performs. Thanks also to Ciaron and the execs for organising.

16387545000_8f0cc6644c_o.jpg

16549002026_65dd7a46c0_o.jpg

15952435044_6a9cfd8bb4_o.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for coming guys... Its always good to meet people that form clubs like SAU. i have passed on my thanks (and yours) to our technical staff as they spend alot of time to try and make these nights both interesting and relevant to the clubs we present too. We always have room for improvement, but i think we are starting to get there.

We have alot of fun at work (as you might be able to tell) but our main focus is just telling our story. We dont have the massive marketing budgets of some other oil companies, so what better way than to open our doors and have a chat with people.

The info you gave John last night was invaluable . Myself and Blayne have been pushing to create a very special product only available online and limited to clubs that compete in the Nulon Nationals. (plus civics with stupid motors in them) Last night may have made us 1 step closer to allowing us to do this.

If you have any follow up questions regarding lubricants or suggestions we are always happy to help. my email is [email protected] or just send me a PM here... thanks again guys.

some photos from our photographer will be posted in the next few days.

• Like 3