SAU Community

R33 Gtst Access Blitz Ecu Specs?

roolis

Hello,my friend gave me Blitz Access PC-23710T ecu from R33 Gtst RB25det 1995,maby somebody know its specs,what is remaped,what modes i have to make to use it?thanks

When wise people dont have what to tell,they just dont speak,i think you are not one of them.

Already found some info,that with this ecu car runs around 350-400hp,so it means that i need to throw it away?i dont think so

thats what i did today,was making topic yesterday,thinking,that somebody have exactly same ecu and can share info.Ofcourse my tuner said that standalone is the best,but he said also that its a good start with that ecu aswell,cause my funds wont let me standalone right now and i got this ecu for free

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/130685-blitz-access-ecu/

Quick google search revealed this from 9 years ago.

As Benny said. What's it tuned for?

Looks like it's a "remap" of god knows what. How does the ecu know what YOUR car wants/needs?

Ditch it, get a decent ecu and don't do things twice.

gave this ecu to my other friend,who has R32,but with R33 GTST engine and harness,we have driven a bit and he told,that he feels a big difference,than stock ecu,he has big FMIC,3" exhaust,a bit bigger turbo than stock with 1 bar boost,Pink AFM,cold intake,Walbro fuel pump,almpst everything,what Blitz states has to be added for that ecu,we will try to go on a Dyno day,which is every saturday,so we can check what is what

what you mean?the car was runing very good,he has all wideband stuff and gauges in the car,so we see,that A/F ratio is very good,its even more rich,than with stock ecu,what is good and safe,detonation gauge shows no signs of detonation,we are not noobies in the cars,so dont think that we are doing everything blind

Your arent noobs but ask some seriously noob question about a random ecu...

Even more rich than the stock ecu is mental.

Is your detonation gauge set to the correct frequency? Do you know what pinging sounds like?

Good luck with it all.

i dont think that its a noob question to ask if somebody had any experience with such ecu,to share experience.Detonation gauge we use is from pro race,a lot of guys in my country use it in profesional sport,so i trust it 100%.With rich fuel,i mean,that we already see,that fuel map in this ecu is set for more fuel,so basicly its always good in hard driving to be in safe A/F ratio

Ok.

You are silly to trust a gauge 100 percent.

They need to be setup to detect the correct frequency based on bore size. Get that wrong and it won't work correctly.

One more time. Do you know what pinging sounds like?

More fuel than stock is crazy. Not good.

At the end of the day, if you are happy and the car runs for a while that's all that matters.

Please update this thread if you have any issues with the car.

Edited by Ben C34

So you call all these profesional guys that installed this gauge stupid? Interesting, you even dont know how they are good and you talk like this.Gauge is set correct way, i am 100% sure, they know their job.You should know, that in drift,guys run fuel maps at least 11 a/f ratio, to avoid detonation, and our a/r is around 11.5/12 on fool load, I am really sure that its not too rich, we run our other cars same way with standalone, other thing, when you use car only as a daily.

Pinging, I dont know that word, can you explain?