SAU Community

Wtb R34 Gtr - Anyone Seen This Gtr ?

hi guys, i'm still on the hunt for a clean r34 gtr - so far the ones i have seen had some rust and chasis issues.

Happy to travel interstate for the right one and again budget is dependant on the car itself. Looking to purchase my new GTR before the end of the month. Has anyone seen this GTR in Victoria http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-1999/SSE-AD-3063022/?Cr=7&sdmvc=1 ?

if anyone has and knows about it let me know, other then that if anyone has a clean gtr for grab that isnt advertised just pm me.

Cheers

LOL....

Price hasnt been dropped because it hasn't been for sale for that long and everything slows right down over xmas. Plus its a proper genuine sale, not a fire sale just to get rid of the car.

Car cost 95k to build, if you bought a decent stock example for 45k-50k, built the motor, bought a haltech and got it tuned... Theres your 65k.. without any power, fuel, drivetrain, brake or cosmetic upgrades.

A mint GTR with everything done... represents excellent value compared to doing it yourself. And everyone thats ever seen my car knows how meticulous it is.

Happy to talk with serious buyers in the market for a serious GTR thats quicker than a 35...

Edited by sinistaGTR
  • Like 1

Maybe try Edward Lees ??

He cleans them with a Gerni daily so guaranteed to present clean.

Most chassis damage has been re welded and cleaned up, usually painted. So once again will present clean.

Also likes to limiter bash the cars so you can see how good condition he's kept the car in

• Like 1

Go for Evos. 34 GTRs are way too much for what they really are. You can get a super mint Evo 6 or 7 for far less and spend 10-15k on power mods + E85 tune and you'll be faster than most 34 GTRs. Unless you just want to show up car meets and be a show pony

Edited by G0Z1LLAAAAA34

Go for Evos. 34 GTRs are way too much for what they really are. You can get a super mint Evo 6 or 7 for far less and spend 10-15k on power mods + E85 tune and you'll be faster than most 34 GTRs. Unless you just want to show up car meets and be a show pony

Lol.. Buying a GTR is never about logic first of all..

Second 10-15k will not make an evo drive anything like what sinisters 34 will