SAU Community

Wtb R34 Gtr - Anyone Seen This Gtr ?

Evo's good yesss but how often do you see a gtr compared to a evo ? i sold my evo cause it got sickening every tom dick harry and jack has one.

And yet you also sold your R34 V spec II Nur....I believe you had a 34 gtr before the Nur too and also sold that

Lol.. Buying a GTR is never about logic first of all..

Second 10-15k will not make an evo drive anything like what sinisters 34 will

GTR is a great car. R32 r33 and r34. Never doubted that. I am a former GTR owner. I personally think spending 60k + on a 34 gtr, stock or modded, is just not very ideal considering highly modified r33 gtrs are going for less than 30k and drive pretty much the same as r34. Evos on the other hand, they are just weapon. 15k can pretty much cover a rebuilt motor, FP red or green turbo, E85 setup and E85 tune and can get you around 350awkw.

Anyway what it comes down to, is the buyer's preference. Just my two cents

Edited by G0Z1LLAAAAA34

well back to the original questions lol has anyone seen this GTR before http://www.carsales....2/?Cr=7&sdmvc=1

still have a few more to inspect. Cheers guys !

few things with that GTR

1. He has not bothered to move it when he washed it, so the dude is lazy.

2. he has not bothered to clean the interior properly at all, so the dude is really lazy.

3. he didn't even wipe the engine over, takes two seconds.

4. the mods themselfs look alright, though it looks like he has pretty much done them on the cheap and that worries me.

5. the lack of interior photos makes me wonder what the condition of the rest of the interior is in.

With just those alone ^^ makes me wonder what hidden gems there are on that car.

not sure on the specifics of the Z tune bonnet but i know CF bonnets unless ADR approved (that one might be?) will not pass a RWC.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. But that's just me.

few things with that GTR

1. He has not bothered to move it when he washed it, so the dude is lazy.

2. he has not bothered to clean the interior properly at all, so the dude is really lazy.

3. he didn't even wipe the engine over, takes two seconds.

4. the mods themselfs look alright, though it looks like he has pretty much done them on the cheap and that worries me.

5. the lack of interior photos makes me wonder what the condition of the rest of the interior is in.

With just those alone ^^ makes me wonder what hidden gems there are on that car.

not sure on the specifics of the Z tune bonnet but i know CF bonnets unless ADR approved (that one might be?) will not pass a RWC.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. But that's just me.

thanks for the info - im guessing this is just on the basis of the ad right ? or have you seen the car in person by any chance ?

cheers mate :)

Info? Its just guess work based off some low quality dodgy camera photos.

If you are interested in the car you need to go see it.

I would ask:
Are the turbos stock (It is an odd way to modify a car with an ECU, fuel system when the limiting factor is the turbros). Also who tuned it?

Has it had a front end accident? I would ask this because new bonnet, front lip, pods, radiator tend to indicate it may have. I would have a good look at it for signs of front end damage and repair.

Edited by djr81

Info? Its just guess work based off some low quality dodgy camera photos.

If you are interested in the car you need to go see it.

I would ask:

Are the turbos stock (It is an odd way to modify a car with an ECU, fuel system when the limiting factor is the turbros). Also who tuned it?

Has it had a front end accident? I would ask this because new bonnet, front lip, pods, radiator tend to indicate it may have. I would have a good look at it for signs of front end damage and repair.

I agree, of course the best way to inspect the car would be to fly down there and check it out myself, but if someone else has seen it in person and has picked what you just said then it saves me an inspection and flight down to vic which i could use to fly and check someone else's gtr :)

thanks for the info bud, definitely going to ask what you just said :)

Well the other fun question to ask is who imported and complied it. Will be on a plate somewhere I think or the owner should know. If it is one of the less reputable car yards then you have saved yourself and airfare.

Just asked him, just seems more suspicious as he takes so long to reply and delays sending me photos of the car, its like his not serious in selling it, thanks for the opinion/advice guys helps a lot considering it will be my first gtr !

however end up spending more if it has been taken care of like crap - but if it is in good condition then yes could potentially be a bargain !

Just asked him, just seems more suspicious as he takes so long to reply and delays sending me photos of the car, its like his not serious in selling it, thanks for the opinion/advice guys helps a lot considering it will be my first gtr !

Well to be fair some people in this world are busy or don't have everything at their finger tips. Doesn't make them dodgy, just busy.

It is nice looking, but the last line of the add says not a V Spec

Sales ploy to get better price ?/

You'll probably find the carsales is so crap that you cant list a non vspec or they just screwed up the add. Anyway there are only 9 cars listed so what difference does it make? They said its not correct and to be honest if it was me I wouldn't be paying a premium for V specery.

Would be much more interested in confirming the mileage.