SAU Community

Wtb R34 Gtr - Anyone Seen This Gtr ?

Would reckon the other grey one at $49k would be worth looking at.

we are talking a week to get back to me for a simple question - he called me quite a few times telling me how he wants to sell it asap so i thought he was eager to sell it but when i took it serious he went lockdown practically but just gave me more time to look at others - in terms of the grey one kms arent right - apparently he haas been in canberra for the past 2.5 weeks so unable to inspect - tried to call again but no answer

have someone saying that his car is one of the only ones in the market with a single turbo conversion so its quite rare hence making it valuable - are single turbo conversions really that expensive - looked through forums and asked some boys from the workshop - all mixed opinions on it ?

have someone saying that his car is one of the only ones in the market with a single turbo conversion so its quite rare hence making it valuable - are single turbo conversions really that expensive - looked through forums and asked some boys from the workshop - all mixed opinions on it ?

Sounds like a fkwit. It doesn't make it rare. Its not that uncommon and not that covetable. Like any other modification it can add value to the car or not. For me its a case of not.

• Like 1

Sounds like a fkwit. It doesn't make it rare. Its not that uncommon and not that covetable. Like any other modification it can add value to the car or not. For me its a case of not.

makes sense i think his point in arguement was to say that its the only single turbo gtr on the market for sale now hence rarity.

LOL with evos... Enjoy the constant gearboxes and transfer cases over 300kw

LOL in reality, there's more GTRs sitting at workshops and more running EVOs on the road. GTRs have their own issues like the well known oil control issue. Most importantly, EVOs are actually much faster than GTRs on the track

LOL in reality, there's more GTRs sitting at workshops and more running EVOs on the road. GTRs have their own issues like the well known oil control issue. Most importantly, EVOs are actually much faster than GTRs on the track

Thanks mate.... I have owned 2 very modified evos....

You know this is Skylines Australia?

Want to bang on how good EVOs are go to their forums.

You are bringing nothing to this thread. OP said he wanted an R34. Why question it? Do we question that you bought a Shitsubishi?

news from original post gtr - he says that its never been hit as any owner would say i guess - he imported it from QLD from skylodge pty ltd autoshop located at 1065ipswich rd moorooka - i will do some research on them but now has anyone heard of them lol ? cheers guys

Never heard of them :/

• Like 2