SAU Community

Wilson's R33 Gts-t Time Attack Build

BLK-51N

I'm undecided atm on buying at greddy plenum off another sau member. Weighing up whether it will make a $1000 noticeable difference tho or will I still achieve my power goal with the stock plenum. Might as well do it while I have the car with abe so he can make up the new cooler piping.

The plazmaman one gives you a gain of about 8 kilowatts,,,what the front facing ones do though is clean up your engine bay. They make it a lot easier to get at injectors/coils/plugs plus a whole lot of other stuff.

Cheers

Neil.

Yup that's exactly why I changed my mind. $1000 for 8kws doesn't add up to a big enough benefit. Think I might put that money into some areo. Abe will be making me up a front splitter and just need to find a place that sells bee-r rear wing like Richo's.

Dropped the car off at the panel beaters to get some work done. Getting the massive hole from removing the sunroof fixed. Was gunna just patch it up but got talked into cutting the roof off and replacing it with a new one. Also getting getting my GTR wing base installed and painted so I can attach a bee*r rear wing, side skirts installed, BL front lip installed and front bar Resprayed and new front windscreen installed. All up got quoted $3500. Should be finished in a few weeks. So will keep you posted with pics.

Yup it's all happening over the coming weeks. Once finished here it will be sent straight to forced Motorworx and chequered tuning. Can't wait for it to be all finished and I can finally hit the track.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Car has been dropped off at forced Motorworx. Can't wait to pick it up on Wednesday from chequered tuning and what sort of power it makes on e85.