SAU Community

Wilson's R33 Gts-t Time Attack Build

BLK-51N

E85. I thought it would of made more but oh well have to ask Trent why it couldn't. It is a unopened 170k s1 engine. I'm thinking I should of went with the sat45 turbo now.

The boost curve is what surprises me because my other ss2 internal gate is full 21psi boost by 3750rpm and the curve looks a lot better than that and then goes completely flat.

post-84279-14333240028034_thumb.jpg

I'd replace the gasket between the runners and the plenumn. Some S1 are metal, later ones are rubber. Mines an S2 and was rubber, it started leaking and we didnt pick it up for a long time.

I used a cometic gasket from kudos ms.

Did u end up getting a front splitter made up?

im looking for ideas, want to make one soon.

Hey mate nah not yet but it will be getting sent back in to get one made up at havoc fab. Looking at something like this.post-84279-14343233710606_thumb.jpg

Yeh I looked through his build thread and found it there. Also speaking to top stage composites atm as well and might just bite the bullet and get there v3 package since tax times coming up.

• 2 weeks later...

post-84279-14353199119936_thumb.jpg

post-84279-14353199777109_thumb.jpg

New wheels finally fitted. Had to raise the rear 50mm so they could fit. ROH Modena 18x10 +15 with 295 semis. Next I will have get the arches flared out because they sit a bit outside the guard. Don't no if I should keep them white or get them sprayed black.

Haha yeh I think some over fenders will have to be used. My panel beater is gunn try pump the guards out as much as he can first. They sit about 30mm outside the guards. As for ride height I will be coming down just have to wait until the guard are flared as the rear guard sits on the tyre if a go any lower. Haven't really had a chance to play around with my bc cooler era yet.