SAU Community

R32 Gts+t Daily/street

were they the ones for sale for ages out of a 33?

they look good

yeah they were up in the SA for sale thread a while ago.

They are heaps comfy and hold me in very well even though they are reclinables.

Genuine stuff is so expensive, can't imagine buying the new :blink:

A side effect with them on the super low bride rails is my shoulder now sits below the window line haha... makes traffic driving a bit more challenging

yeah mine is the same, its good to have headroom and legroom again though.

The headroom wasnt ever an issue for me haha im not that tall :glare:.

the extra leg room between the wheel on the other hand is fantastic

love the headlights! lol wish i had the skills to do it!

haha it was my first time doing anything like that. just take your time and its now harder than fitting a gearbox/turbo/brakes.

and the light output is well worth it. Definitely one of the best mods i have done for drive-ability

• Like 1

Car was not getting up to temp and dropping way too cold when cruising at higher speeds so i figured something was up with the thermostat.

yup there is your problem.

11780480_10154168556389896_328912441_n_z

plus the gunge

11777937_10154168556434896_1023904943_n_

11793139_10154168556439896_513145175_n_z

Awesome thread man! & nice looking 32. I had a 4 door myself, which I put a genuine gtr front end on.post-132714-14380752785081_thumb.jpgthis pic was taken after driving it home from the panel shop! post-132714-1438075345046_thumb.jpgthis wasn't even 12hrs later! Chuck pulled out in front of me, bent chassis. Car was written off, was not happy[emoji26]. But have another one now, and I'm currently putting all the parts i salvaged off the old one, minus gtr front end.post-132714-14380755211665_thumb.jpgkeep up the good work, eager to see how it turns out.

i too had the gunge.
did you do a chemical flush of the system or anything, was there much else in there, my waterpump was also a bit gunged.

received_1116884935004148_zpsu5nnpmkl.jp

Awesome thread man! & nice looking 32. I had a 4 door myself, which I put a genuine gtr front end on...... But have another one now, and I'm currently putting all the parts i salvaged off the old one, .....keep up the good work, eager to see how it turns out.

Thanks man i am glad you enjoyed the read. very sad to hear about the other car. i had visions that would happen to mine on the drive home with the GTR front end.

do you have a build thread for the new one?

i too had the gunge.

did you do a chemical flush of the system or anything, was there much else in there, my waterpump was also a bit gunged.

yeah i ran a flush through but i did do that when i changed the radiator back when i got it so not much came out. mainly just around the thermostat

Thanks man i am glad you enjoyed the read. very sad to hear about the other car. i had visions that would happen to mine on the drive home with the GTR front end.

do you have a build thread for the new one?

dont have a thread yet, but got plenty of pics & the rest of the parts are going on next week. Been meaning to do one just got to get the time to sit down and write it up!

Nice, did you talk to Marty and Moog?

yeah i had a quick chat to them during the meet

dont have a thread yet, but got plenty of pics & the rest of the parts are going on next week. Been meaning to do one just got to get the time to sit down and write it up!

sounds good i will keep an eye out for it

• 5 weeks later...

The end of an era :unhappy:

shit happens.

based of the data my DVR/dash came collected 47km in an 80km zone through an unsigned(no yellow speed sign) corner. rocks/mud/sticks all over the road resulting in a very anticlimactic crash and the damage you see below.

IMG_2361_zpstixk6afe.jpg

IMG_2384_zpseku9qmwl.jpg

IMG_2398_zpsmf73jbed.jpg

IMG_2410_zpse5cweiga.jpg