SAU Community

My Th1 R32 Gtr Build

ridebmxyo

I've had this car for about a month now, I originally bought it with a blown up rb26 with twin high mount td05s and I'm now in the progress of building a 30/26... Aiming for 600hp and 10 seconds all while maintaining street rego and drive ability

Here it is as I picked it up post-133412-14209740817818_thumb.jpgpost-133412-14209740978621_thumb.jpg

After nearly a month of owning it here's how the engine bay looks now after tucking the wiring and removing a lot of unnecessary shit, stripped all the aircon from behind the dash and completely removed the hicaspost-133412-14209742151366_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wondering if anybody could message me or give me a rough idea on these turbos... They're td05-16g I'm getting some pretty decent head porting o/s valves and cams... I'm chasing 600hp and decent response and I'm thinking these will be too small for what I'm after...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those turbos have made around the 400rwkw mark on ~20 psi on the 2.6 with a fair amount of lag though, Will overcome that somewhat with the 3 litre but theres a lot better choice of turbo out there at the moment. Seeing as they have been on a blown up motor have you had them checked? oil starvation usually effects turbos first...depending on what caused the engine to pop they could be no good.

Either way will be awesome to see this beast going!