SAU Community

Sau:nsw - Monthly Meet February - Sunday Morning Cruise & Breakfast

MrFijiGold

Great shots everyone. Love that shot of the line of cars on the Sea Cliff Bridge, Ciaron.

The diversity of cars on the day was great to see (partly thanks to yours truly :P ) but some very nice Skylines and GT-Rs in the group.

T.g. no evos *cough...

...must be all broke.

Your expertise in photography has gone up in leaps and bounds Matt.

I was going to say, a cruise with no Evo's turning up :wacko:

Mine is indeed, broken. :(

Looked like a great day, shame I couldn't make it. Hopefully my car will be up and running soon and be ready by the next meet!

• Like 1

I was going to say, a cruise with no Evo's turning up.

Mine is indeed, broken. :(

Looked like a great day, shame I couldn't make it. Hopefully my car will be up and running soon and be ready by the next meet!

And mine might be a head gasket as I found out to-day.

Is it just me; or can you hear the Skyline guys laughing?

• Like 1

There's a few guys who take pics on OPH; generally they load shots to FB pages, and you can pull them off their wall.

Some will give/sell full size image files to you if you ask nicely.

I've ordered my N1 pics off John Keogh thanks Dale.

I'd say he's got a good business - and in fresh air too.

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

My name is John Keogh and I am Keoghs Vision Photography - "Taking photo's, that's what I enjoy".

If you went through the National Park on Sunday I may have snapped you, Sandy Arun has already seen the photos on my site http://www.keoghsvision.com.au/nissans.html

I am always looking for photo opportunities and it appears you guys like to get your pride and joys photographed. Well why not get me involved, I can ride out to a good spot on your drive and capture your cars.

Yes I charge but not a real lot, coz I want you to buy the photos and for me I am always improving my photography skills so its a win win for both of us.

The shot below is one of my new ideas, I know this photo would blow up to 3.5 metres wide, Image your Nissan on the club house wall.

post-139132-0-65196000-1424758856_thumb.jpg

So best follow me on Twitter @keoghsvision or like My Facebook page " Keogh's Vision Photography"

Enough said, look forward to meeting you and unfortunately this Sunday is not good for me but I am sure we can arrange something in the future.

Regards,

John G Keogh
0401 890 329

Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Keoghs Vision Photography
Follow me @keoghsvision on Twitter for location updates

Edited by jgkeogh
  • Like 5

Hi John,

Thanks for making the effort and joining up to SAU - welcome!

For upcoming events and schedules, you can keep a lookout on our events section (NSW) of the forums and alternatively you can join us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/saunsw

Thanks again for the pics. As you probably read, you gave us all a fright when we saw you on Sunday hehe. Now that we are acquainted, we'll make sure to pose for the pic :)

Cheers.

Raj.

• Like 1

And mine might be a head gasket as I found out to-day.

Is it just me; or can you hear the Skyline guys laughing?

and mine is still going strong, unlike my Skyline....

*touch wood.

• Like 2