SAU Community

Want To Become An Sau Contributor?

PranK

Would you become a contributor of SAU?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Guys,

More of a lurker than anything else, however I use the forum HEAPS and I even went on my first SAU cruise the other day which was an awesome outing and even better people. I just wanted to say something I've thought for a while.

I really admire the community and have half heartedly tried to join multiple times but there was just no easy process which is your biggest problem. Hell, I'm even a member of ARDC and I won't get as much out of my member ship there as I would with SAU. I bet there are a bunch of people out there who would give money if the process was a bit easier.

Main points:

1. You need a SUPER EASY process for SAU membership, contributing etc with an easy payment via credit card. Happy to help put something together if you want, just PM me.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Paidypoos. I only found out that this was on after seeing the Supporter gif that some people had and coming back to trawl through this thread. Promote! Like everyone I hate spam, but in this case I reckon you should all users a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey prank just wondering if my supporter pack is on its way i think i paid about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Thanks mate.

Edit: all good recieved it today :)

For those waiting on packs, I'm super sorry. We've had a delay with our sticker suppliers, hoping to have them before the end of the week for an early next week delivery.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...