SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Thanks mate, looks great!

Thanks to Kurt and Paul as well :wub:

I should be able to get a few stone chips, sand, mud and crap all over it after all this rain, running down the old road today, lol

See you blokes later :cheers:

It car came up great, only trouble is I have to wear sunnies outside the car, great job but mow I have to try and keep it looking the same , pain in the arse , lol

Had a quick run when the car was dropped off yesterday and could feel the difference without smashing it hard.

I went for a run this morning and it is a different machine to drive , first I gave it some up to from idle 7500 and it felt like it was hard all the way after 3200 and got there pretty quickly, felt great.

Then I did some changes at 5000rpm and it was on boost through 1,2,3,4 and 5th had to stop

Next I did the same a 4000rpm 1,2,3 and 4th to see what happen, it was just about ready to fly in another 300rpm from each change, mad!

You can dive it anywhere in 6th gear in a 60 , 80 or 100kph zone without changing back on any hill , the only time I had to change was on the 35kph bends going up to a step incline , that torque is just so good in a street car , especially if you want to relax a bit

I would say it is very close to 900rpm better while driving it in any gear if you want to get it going. it really starts to get going at 3000 and hard just after that :wub:

From my experience it smashed the 6266 everywhere as a driving experience.

Happy camper, you bet , it is a great car to drive at any speed and just feels alive everywhere

Worth every cent spent! ( that's for you Hadouken :) )

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Piggaz said:

Killed your own thread, Pete. ?

The End...ish!

Not sure how it lasted this long mate, lol

If I knew how I killed it , I could have done it ages ago and made some blokes happier ,  Mafia he said it would not last 5 minutes on the first page and probably get shut down from lack of interest, they were both close calls but it dodged the bullets, haha

Has been fun , so all good :)

• 7 months later...

Must drive good Pete. 

You make what a what a “responsive twin turbo 2.6 Litre” at peak power... what you do at 4200 RPM ?.

Thats NA shit! 

That laggy single turbo.

Here is a before and after graph ?.

969C346B-C68A-42F4-9564-75DD024C7DC9.jpeg