SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

if it doesn't make what you want.. take it down the road to the next dyno lol and try again.

or put the ambient temp sensor near the exhaust or crank up the ramp rate. Who really knows what makes what.

6266 is a touch smaller in size to a GTX3582 right?

boosted to hell on E85 should push towards 450rwkw I think

if it doesn't make what you want.. take it down the road to the next dyno lol and try again.

or put the ambient temp sensor near the exhaust or crank up the ramp rate. Who really knows what makes what.

6266 is a touch smaller in size to a GTX3582 right?

boosted to hell on E85 should push towards 450rwkw I think

Hi Tim, the turbo is a PT6262 CEA and if I boosted the shit out of it, 450kw on E85 should be easy to get. If I want more, cams/turbo/fuel and away you go to 500awkw + :) but bye bye the street car I want ;(

I know i have said some dumb shit on SAU, but honesty I am not chasing numbers, just want a gutsy street car, shit you can buy cars from the showroom for $50k that will trash old Skylines, new age tech . I have spent more than this modifying my R34GTR and not sure what I will get for my $!

All going well and the water problem sorted , In 5 days I will post the Dyno results, fark I hope it looks good but drives better :)

Yes boozed again, and a free lunch :)

11ty billion.

But srsly, no idea.

Mid 400s.

I think it is it the combination that makes it hard to know what the results will be, plus how the tuner wants to dial in the cams etc?

Does not matter that much, it will be a tough build that can be driven hard :)

Won't rev. Stroke too long Pete!

Depending on where he cams are set and boost pressure, I'm going for 435 kw on E85 at 26 ish psi.

I think it will hit target boost (say 25-26 psi) around 3300-3400 rpm.

I'm gonna say 25@3800-4200 ;)

Soon find out.

Ian is doing 20 psi at 3200 ish with a 6466 1.00 rear on his 3.4. Cams are still at 0-0 and are 270's.

This is a 6262 with a 0.84 rear. Either way it's going to be a rip snorter!

I'll say it will make whatever you want... but my guess is 450 awkw at 30 psi on petrol.

It will be a great DD because of the extra capacity. Stock GTR is not fast.

Won't rev. Stroke too long Pete!

Depending on where he cams are set and boost pressure, I'm going for 435 kw on E85 at 26 ish psi.

I think it will hit target boost (say 25-26 psi) around 3300-3400 rpm.

Paul, these Nitto 3.2 strokers can do 10,000rpm + , they are a well balanced unit, what do you mean they cannot rev because the stoke is too long?

They also say they are easy on the cylinders?

Maybe I have believed too much sales talk, but have seen heaps of these 3.2s still going hard at 9,000rpm ?

My reason to do this build was to have a grunty motor that can rev high without going POP!

I think the limiter will be set at 8000rpm ?

What do you think it will do on 98 pump at 25psi, from your guess on E85 , I will give you 390awkw on 98, I really hope you are down by 20kw :)

Now go and cook the snags :action-smiley-069:

I dunno why you'd want to rev it anyway.

The turbo sounds like it's going to choke any top end that's there, and feel like a turbo diesel... You get a great kick in the low-mid range, but the rest is pointless noise and revs.

Anyway. Sounds like that's what you wanted. I really hope (sincerely) that you can enjoy this car, it's what you want, and you don't have any issues with it.

I'll be surprised if you see the north side of 6500 rpm on the street with that combo.

My baby 2.8 and -5's, I pull gears at 6500 and just fall back into the meat.

You will change your driving style, corners where you'd be in 2nd with the 2.6 nugget, you'll do the same in 3rd if not 4th.

Wait and see.

Man you are easy to stir up!

Actually the problem with revving and the stroke is it will sound shit.

I do not get stired, it is all just a laugh but learning shit at the same time , all good Ben :)

By the way, who gives a shit how it sounds, if it is going strong at 8000rpm it can sound like farts, I do not give a shit

Trust me I always have a laugh at ANYTHING fired back at me :)

BUT the info I have gotten from you blokes has been great, thanks

• Like 1

I'll be surprised if you see the north side of 6500 rpm on the street with that combo.

You will change your driving style, corners where you'd be in 2nd with the 2.6 nugget, you'll do the same in 3rd if not 4th.

Wait and see.

it is already like that and once tuned should be better, have a guess you pussy :camping:

Well except it wont go over 4800rpm ATM

Mate you have told me how it will be once tuned and I am sure you are right :) yeah pissed but not my fault, someone made me do it :ninja:

Wait and see.

I do not live in the City, 3 minutes down the road it is 100, you know that, whoops forgot you come down the ladies road :kiss:

I dunno why you'd want to rev it anyway.

The turbo sounds like it's going to choke any top end that's there, and feel like a turbo diesel... You get a great kick in the low-mid range, but the rest is pointless noise and revs.

Anyway. Sounds like that's what you wanted. I really hope (sincerely) that you can enjoy this car, it's what you want, and you don't have any issues with it.

I will not be revving it crazy , but going to 4500rpm in a 34GTR is boring on a run in tune and after 1500klms I have had enough and looking forward to being able to do a bit more.

Where do you think it is going to choke, 6262 is good for 700hp ? think it should handle 7500rpm ish

I reckon it'll pull like a train to 7k, but say if you revved it out to 9k I think it'll feel flat.

But exactly as Paul said, you just adjust your driving to suit.

Soon find out.

Ian is doing 20 psi at 3200 ish with a 6466 1.00 rear on his 3.4. Cams are still at 0-0 and are 270's.

This is a 6262 with a 0.84 rear. Either way it's going to be a rip snorter!

This is what I'd be basing your response off.

It can't possibly be less responsive.

I'm making 433 @ 22psi on 98 conservatively with a 6466 1.0 on my stroker before 4000rpm too.

Apparently I'm going to need piggaz new gearbox.

I reckon your guesses are pretty close.

This is what I'd be basing your response off.

It can't possibly be less responsive.

I'm making 433 @ 22psi on 98 conservatively with a 6466 1.0 on my stroker before 4000rpm too.

Apparently I'm going to need piggaz new gearbox.

I reckon your guesses are pretty close.

That would be great, hoping for something similar and I would be a happy camper. :yes:

Do you use yours on the street or a bit of both ?

You can have Paul's box for 8 or 10 years and run it in for him while he is looking for a car :)

I reckon it'll pull like a train to 7k, but say if you revved it out to 9k I think it'll feel flat.

But exactly as Paul said, you just adjust your driving to suit.

Yeah, that sounds about right, talking 8000rpm limit setting at this stage but he will see how it goes on the Dyno and work off the graph I guess.

Might need a Helmet to go with the suit :)