SAU Community

Introduce Yourself

PranK

The problem here in Canada is that later model R32's and all R33's and R34's can not be road registered. I'm sure there are a lot of members from Canada, but not many with Skylines.

The problem here in Canada is that later model R32's and all R33's and R34's can not be road registered. I'm sure there are a lot of members from Canada, but not many with Skylines.

Tis cool, this forum stopped being Skyline-only a while ago. I even own VW's now :)

In Canada you can actually import, register and drive on the road any car that was manufactured 15 years ago or older. This means that we have a ton of R32s, R33s and even R34s. I own a 1999 R34 GTT that I daily drive, and as of Jan 1 2015 we can legally drive 2000 model R34s on the street :)

• Like 1

In Canada you can actually import, register and drive on the road any car that was manufactured 15 years ago or older. This means that we have a ton of R32s, R33s and even R34s. I own a 1999 R34 GTT that I daily drive, and as of Jan 1 2015 we can legally drive 2000 model R34s on the street :)

Nice.

Any pics?

Done any mods?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys I'm from Edmonton Alberta canada and drive a 98 Nissan stagea RSfour. Has rb25det neo with 4speed tiptronic trans awd. No mods atm other than a bit of paint work to badges and grill but have some big plans for it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Nice! I was misinformed of the rules then. I am living in Toronto on a two year work transfer. Moving back to Australia in July after two brutal winters. I must say though, Toronto does not have much in the way of imports compared to Vancouver. Where are you from Samuel?

You are thinking of 'murica. Canada is way cooler

• Like 1

Any good part shops over in Canada. Im going to Vancouver for 4 weeks next Monday. Hope to see a few imports.

check out Racing Greed while you are here....

You will see plenty of imports, maybe even spot me in the R34 or in my 97 toyota starlet 1.3 turbo as well!

• 3 weeks later...

I was in BC and Alberta on my honeymoon in April and I must say, I was a little un-impressed the the import scene, probably due to the rules and RHD cars. I did see an awesome RS4 Stagea on Robson st though.

What's the go with import taxes etc there. Is it easy to do?