SAU Community

Who Are You?

PranK

As a natural-born US citizen I can make fun of Americans. I don't know if the marrying cousins stereotype thing is really true though, I have never met someone who has done this.

Do you live in the USA?

Lets make sure this discussion stays civil. As the guy who pays the bills, I can say that everybody is welcome here regardless of race.

Of course, if they end up being an idiot, they'll be banned. But thats based on behaviour, not race.

• Like 1

Post pics of both please?

(side by side if possible)

Don't have great pics yet of the R32 since I just got her recently but here's the best I can do for a side-by-side pic on the day she got delivered to me:

DSC06401sml_zpsqukfffmn.jpg

Crappy pic before it got dark:

DSC06400sml_zpscb7sbfco.jpg

Here's a professional pic of the R35, care of my tuner:

FF9A1013-Edit_zpsqiq8jtvp.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to our friends from the States! Owning V/G35, I've had the pleasure of dealing with a few people over in the states. It comes down to the passion for the cars. We've gone through a lot of trial and error here and the majority are willing to share that info, so welcome! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Im Gene currently have a S14 kouki Rb25det Neo swapped with some mods which is under going some work at this moment. I sold the car 2 years ago it was wrecked an swapped over from a zenki (black s14 in attachments) to a kouki which the owner didnt complete everything an sold it back to me knowing how nice the car was before an knowing i will create another monster..... Real LMGTS 18x8.5, Now has ISIS FFIM, q45 TB, full suspenion soon to have bigger turbo, injectors, AEM standalone, and a cage. i will get some up to date pictures this weekend of the kouki. Im from the Gulf Coast Region southern United States, Florida to be exact. Glad to see a US part in this forums.

post-90922-0-35138300-1433943340_thumb.jpeg

post-90922-0-58461900-1433943347_thumb.jpeg

post-90922-0-64147600-1433943737_thumb.jpg

post-90922-0-83529700-1433943753_thumb.jpg

Edited by S13Gene

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys find it hard switching between LHD and RHD cars, especially shifting with the other hand and all?

I haven't had any real issues and I have a LHD stick-shift Scion FR-S (Toyota GT86 in Oz) for a daily driver in addition to my LHD R35 and RHD R32. The turn signals being on different sides actually throw me off more when switching cars rather than the shifters lol.

Hi Everyone new Guy in California here,

I just got myself a R32 GT-R I love it and my other car is a 2015 STI so I have a think so AWD cars nod.gif
There's some good work that has been done to it in the last 15,000 KM I will post some on the work that I know of because I have paperwork or thing's I can see. But everyday I find more cool thing's that have been done to it, but I still can't drive it hard. I don't want to risk the car since it has a HKS F-con and I have no idea how it's been tune. I hoping to have it tune soon so I can fell it's full love blush.gif

-WORK 18" Rims with Yokohama ADVAN Neova 245/40R18 tires
-TEIN Adjustable Coilovers
-HKS V-Pro Setting
-H.I.D. Headlamps and LED Taillamps
-Front Brembo Calipers
-HKS Front Mounted Intercooler
-Blitz Radiator
-After Market Exhaust
-MOMO Steering Wheel (Quick Release)
-Engine Overhauled N1 parts (have the receipt)
-Sway bars
-Control arms and traction arms
and much more......

20150516_131537_zpsxfpe7bnb.jpg

20150516_130549_zpsrf8lsw1w.jpg
20150516_130923_zps6dzvqxrf.jpg

20150516_130737_zps8m15r3rw.jpg

Gtr2_zpswgimt8d1.jpg

20150516_131149_zpsawhrhuy8.jpg
20150515_065214_zpstmhxypqd.jpg

• Like 1

Lets make sure this discussion stays civil. As the guy who pays the bills, I can say that everybody is welcome here regardless of race.

Of course, if they end up being an idiot, they'll be banned. But thats based on behaviour, not race.

I believe you're discriminating against the race of idiots now...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking on this forum since I bought my Skyline back in November of 2013. I just now finally decided to register and start posting!

I own a 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R in Dark Blue Pearl (TH1 Paint Code (1 of 1007)). I currently live in Tokyo, Japan. I am happy to have been able to buy my Skyline when I did, as the price wasn't as high as they are now. I am returning back to the United States this August, hence the reason I've posted in the United States section! I've learned a lot from this forum and I am hoping to contribute as I learn more and more about my Skyline!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Stopping by to say hello from Alaska! I'm currently waiting on my R32 GTR to be legal in January and shipped over but very stoked to finally have purchased one. Been a lurker on the forums for some time now and thought I'd register after finally buying one.

post-140785-0-13693300-1437768131_thumb.jpg

post-140785-0-06380000-1437768165_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Been a lurker for the past year or so, believe i was one of the first to get one imported as well! anyway looking into going big single now so i figured i should go ahead and start actually following posts and asking questions. Have a 1971 firebird, and 1990 240sx as well.

• Like 1

Hello! Been a lurker for the past year or so, believe i was one of the first to get one imported as well! anyway looking into going big single now so i figured i should go ahead and start actually following posts and asking questions. Have a 1971 firebird, and 1990 240sx as well.

Welcome Dylan! Nice garage you got.

thanks! i wouldnt consider the 240 nice though its a total piece and is just used for daily duties. i hope everyday that someone steals the damn thing haha

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, my name is Emil. I live in the US and I currently own a Skyline R32 GTS-T. I have always been a huge Skyline fan since I was kid and was so excited when I found out about the 25 year rule - I rushed to get one. She's in good shape and has no major issues. More than racing, I consider myself a car enthusiast and constantly try to take of her as much as possible. I also have a youtube channel called skylinedude where I talk about my daily life with the car (sorry if this seems like self-promotion). I was invited by an awesome dude by the name of Mark from Australia who seems to be quite the Skyline fan. I'm happy he introduced me to this site and I look forward to learning more about my car!

• Like 1