Jump to content
SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

    Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

    Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

    Click here to register

Tony Olsson

Club Permit Info

Recommended Posts

There's a flip side to it where you sometimes get an easy inspection on a defect clearing...

Link to post
Share on other sites

AOMC Sent this out yesterday.

"To minimise contact by staff and public
Vic Roads Service Centres will no longer accept Club Permit Scheme payments
Until further notice, club permit renewals can only be accepted by post to:

GPO Box 1644

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if a current club reg'd vehicle can be transferred to another club at renewal without requiring another full RWC?

I'm a member of a certain local club, but would prefer to be a member of SAU Vic, however, don't want to have to have to go through RWC again. Would think that if the vehicle has already passed RWC and is on a current club reg, this shouldn't be an issue, but who knows with VicRoads...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...