SAU Community

2015 Sau Qld Annual Charity Cruise - 19/07/2015

Cadmoon

2015 SauQld Annual Skyline Charity Cruise

Description:

It's that time of year again ladies and gentlemen, the Annual Skylines Australia QLD Charity Cruise!

This year we are helping out the Beyond Blue.

We will be meeting at the the Nerang train station car park. We will also be holding several raffles with profits going to Beyond Blue.

As this is a charity cruise we will be asking for a minimum donation of $20 per car.

Being a cruise, there is to be no speeding or unlawful behaviour. The club will be on public display and anyone caught breaking the rules will be asked to leave.

This is a great cause and year after year we are able to demonstrate our strength as a group and assist those less fortunate in a positive manner.

Come along for the ride and have a great day!

We will be meeting at the the car park at Nerang train station and cruising out to Darlington Park for a BBQ lunch. The BBQ will be a gold coin donation and we will also have cold drinks available, all profits from the BBQ will also be donated to Beyond Blue.

​The cruise route is available HERE

Date:

Sunday, the 19th of July.

Time:

9 AM arrival at the meeting point for a 10 AM departure.

Cost:

$20 per car plus any fuel/food you use/eat.

Requirements:

This is one of the only events we run with vehicle requirements but as this is a Skyline charity cruise we do have several.

Your car must meet 2 of the following 3 requirements:

1. Be manufactured by Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun/Prince

2. Be sold as a Skyline

3. Be powered by an RB engine.

Eg: A Nissan Silvia powered by an RB25 would be eligible as it meets two criteria

A Toyota Supra powered by an RB26 would not be as it meets one criteria only

The only exemption to these requirements is the R35 GT-R.

Let's all join together and make this huge!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Just noticed this is in July so hopefully the r32 should be ready for this cruise.

Better be! Or the Zed. If Mouse gives you shit about bringing the Zed, I;ll punch him in the face :)

And then tickle his balls.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I've worked out my rotating 2 week eoster I believe I'm not working that weekend, so at this point in time im in, looking like atleast 2 tanks of fuel for this chariety cruise. The hike from home to the start point is longer then the actual cruise. XD

• Like 1