SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

See if this stirs up any banter, I saw it on the UK forums the other day. The guy has a Hollinger in his 33 GTR, .....with paddle shifters! :woot:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

got 2x 32 builds going. Shitter is LS powered for track work, cammed, new tr6060 box with upgraded synchros, nismo lsd, AGI cage and basic suspension goodies.

No 2 is my good one, 26/32, gt42, t400, gtr rear etc etc, 7yr build so far

• Like 1

Nice builds Corey! Got any pics to share?

Mine is sitting on axle stands at the moment as I'm changing suspension setups. Might give it a respray later in the year and then think about swapping out the current turbo setup for a precision turbo of some sort....6262, 6266 or even 6466 .... dunno yet, need to do more research! :D

Nice builds Corey! Got any pics to share?

Mine is sitting on axle stands at the moment as I'm changing suspension setups. Might give it a respray later in the year and then think about swapping out the current turbo setup for a precision turbo of some sort....6262, 6266 or even 6466 .... dunno yet, need to do more research! :D

2.6 or? i think simon has shown the sweet spot for a 2.6 is the 6262

No pics at the moment both shells are bare getting ready for paint. Both been on the back burner for the last 6 months due to being busy at work. Will get some up when I start tinkering again.

Damo, go the RPF01's they are nice. Why the hate for the XT7's?

I think they look good on other cars like a 4 door 34, I think they have just been on the car 2 years and i am after a change although car has only been running ~ 6 months of that hahaha

on that just purchased a set of RPF01s in black should arrive in the next week or so