SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

All the km.

In 2 months you do more km than I do in a year in my car.

I'd do 34-37000km a year give or take driving to work.

But even if we moved into the redneck town that's closest it would be 13-15000km.

Hoping to pick up another person on my shift soon so I can carpool

I'd do 34-37000km a year give or take driving to work.

But even if we moved into the redneck town that's closest it would be 13-15000km.

Hoping to pick up another person on my shift soon so I can carpool

Your sons a bit young to be sending him off to the mines, but a+ for thinking outside the box on lowering travel costs.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, pol1on1 said:

Taste buds are starving again can't can't say no to octopus. emoji223.png

Better question is where are you ?

Office....working my day job lol. I am only usually there when theres no staff or when its very busy / functions. Next time tell me in advance and I'll see if I can come over lol. 

Do you work in the city?

Office....working my day job lol. I am only usually there when theres no staff or when its very busy / functions. Next time tell me in advance and I'll see if I can come over lol. 
Do you work in the city?

Nope just got hungry [emoji12]
  • Like 3

Sir yes sir

I feel you on the mega overtime. have done some 26-28 hour days. Get home, pass out on the couch for a few hours and then wake up for some dinner. Far from a good time.
  • Like 2

I feel you on the mega overtime. have done some 26-28 hour days. Get home, pass out on the couch for a few hours and then wake up for some dinner. Far from a good time.

All good till the government rips the ass out of what you have earned from busting your balls. Wow look at, oh, bummer.

All good till the government rips the ass out of what you have earned from busting your balls. Wow look at, oh, bummer.

Weekend project underway. Full sized 16x55x205 spare in. false floor. Alpine type-r front splits and rears. 10" Rockford fosgate dual shallow subs. Thinking, thinking?

Weekend project underway. Full sized 16x55x205 spare in. false floor. Alpine type-r front splits and rears. 10" Rockford fosgate dual shallow subs. Thinking, thinking?

Bass in the place!!
  • Like 1