SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

All good till the government rips the ass out of what you have earned from busting your balls. Wow look at, oh, bummer.

Yep always paying the man

I've made 10-11k a fortnight plenty of times when they offer unlimited overtime but I think from memory I only end up with 6k

I feel you on the mega overtime. have done some 26-28 hour days. Get home, pass out on the couch for a few hours and then wake up for some dinner. Far from a good time.

That's the go, getting work to pay 26-28hours for a 24hr day
  • Like 1

Any updates?

It has been quoted, assessor to review then I will have an answer, it seems like it's repairable, we have discussed our tidy up [emoji14] the 34 will be very tidy after this I'm sure [emoji6]

We have a couple of ideas that if we go ahead with will really set the car apart from others [emoji108]
  • Like 2

It has been quoted, assessor to review then I will have an answer, it seems like it's repairable, we have discussed our tidy up [emoji14] the 34 will be very tidy after this I'm sure [emoji6]

We have a couple of ideas that if we go ahead with will really set the car apart from others [emoji108]

Suicide doors and 24" mags?
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, shoey85 said:

It has been quoted, assessor to review then I will have an answer, it seems like it's repairable, we have discussed our tidy up emoji14.png the 34 will be very tidy after this I'm sure emoji6.png

We have a couple of ideas that if we go ahead with will really set the car apart from others emoji108.png

Ooooo sounds promising 

Was thinking of strengthening the front a little and running a new cai

5F021C56-AA04-40BE-AE4F-270AAE88264A-1514-0000019928DF801A.jpg.b41678dceae543f796def36451ce8707.jpg

That will make it 2 of a kind then.

Fully equipped to bash roos and do water crossings. Traction and water ingress might be an issue you want to look into though.