SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

I used to be right into stezzas. Even won at a comp back in the day for loudest and best sound. Won a cool $500 [emoji6]

Awesomeness, if it plays Metallica...and justice for all good I'll be happy! It had a alpine 12" type s in when I bought it tek screwed in through the box on a angle into a rattling 10mm ply wood floor that didn't fit the boot on globs of silicone suspension with no spare tyre and grommets missing from the floor in the boot. Got 17x40x245 all round and the spare is a 16x55x205. Would hate to fit a space saver up out of town?

I never got those loudest stereo competitions. I think mine topped out in the 130s and it was just painful at that level, completely unusable.

Go loud or go home

Awesomeness, if it plays Metallica...and justice for all good I'll be happy! It had a alpine 12" type s in when I bought it tek screwed in through the box on a angle into a rattling 10mm ply wood floor that didn't fit the boot on globs of silicone suspension with no spare tyre and grommets missing from the floor in the boot. Got 17x40x245 all round and the spare is a 16x55x205. Would hate to fit a space saver up out of town?

Shite yeah.

Guitar solos at 140db. Bring it on!

1 hour ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Blackened is better.....

• Like 1

Love the film clip for one. 16th note triplets on the double bass drums.

I keep meaning to watch the movie they used to make the video clip
  • Like 1

I do like aa bit of metalica on a soft day, currently listeing to a mixture of architect's, parkwat drive, while she sleeps and erra :banana:

Woo hoo Sau metal community. I'm more into slayer and anthrax from the big 4. Played in a Sabbath/Dio cover band for a while. We've been listening to the mmm classic rock station at work. Had the suicidal tendencies beanie on at work today was head banging getting into barracuda from heart while quoting up some jobs with a bit of air drumming. Turned around and the boss was right behind me! He had a laugh and said looks like your having fun quoting up the jobs. Um yep. Classic albums at 10am every day. Today was back in black yesterday magical mystery tour Friday appetite for destruction. Gold!

Do you know what the film is called? I love the Vera Lynn song we'll meet again. Keep the home fires burning while our hearts are yearning!

Johnny got his gun. Metallica bought the rights to the film. In order to stop paying royalties on one.

2 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Woo hoo Sau metal community. I'm more into slayer and anthrax from the big 4. Played in a Sabbath/Dio cover band for a while. We've been listening to the mmm classic rock station at work. Had the suicidal tendencies beanie on at work today was head banging getting into barracuda from heart while quoting up some jobs with a bit of air drumming. Turned around and the boss was right behind me! He had a laugh and said looks like your having fun quoting up the jobs. Um yep. Classic albums at 10am every day. Today was back in black yesterday magical mystery tour Friday appetite for destruction. Gold!

I hate the radio, constant news updates and the same shit day in day out..... the girl who works in the bay nezt to min listens to 92.9, i heard the same song 9 times between 8am and 4pm wtf? I get told ever 20 mins to turn my screamo down cuz she doesnt like it ehich is unfortunate for her lol

• Like 1

Do you know what the film is called? I love the Vera Lynn song we'll meet again. Keep the home fires burning while our hearts are yearning!

Johnny got his gun

I've seen it available on YouTube before but not yet watched it

I hate the radio, constant news updates and the same shit day in day out..... the girl who works in the bay nezt to min listens to 92.9, i heard the same song 9 times between 8am and 4pm wtf? I get told ever 20 mins to turn my screamo down cuz she doesnt like it ehich is unfortunate for her lol

Used to do 13hr shifts and I'm sure we heard some songs 10+ times on redFM

I can't work at all without music but radio is last resort.