SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Yeah

Wow. Your Magna was poxy

Nissan alternator is internal reg

Totally. Battery light on. Changed the regulator, twin brush and spring arrangement. Perfect. 2 weeks later battery light on. Fractured the long brush at the housing you could see a crack just above where it fractured, demanded a new one, perfect till we sold it. Slowest car we've ever owned. Got us through new house and 2 kids born. Traded it for $1500 on a 5ltr Fairmont ghia. I loved the Fairmont. Spun off the line and into 2nd. Great little engine. Long gears. 70 in 1st 135 in 2nd. 180 in 3rd. Soft suspension. 10.5 ltrs per hundred on a trip. 1950 rpm at 115kph. Full leather and wood grain. Felt great when driving it then when you got out it still looked like a horrid au. Only mods were twin system cai and chip tune. Solid drive train. Slight touch of brake and throttle for effortless auto skids. She was a bit slow but a beautiful cruiser:-) Windsor power

47 minutes ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Yeah

Totally. Battery light on. Changed the regulator, twin brush and spring arrangement. Perfect. 2 weeks later battery light on. Fractured the long brush at the housing you could see a crack just above where it fractured, demanded a new one, perfect till we sold it. Slowest car we've ever owned. Got us through new house and 2 kids born. Traded it for $1500 on a 5ltr Fairmont ghia. I loved the Fairmont. Spun off the line and into 2nd. Great little engine. Long gears. 70 in 1st 135 in 2nd. 180 in 3rd. Soft suspension. 10.5 ltrs per hundred on a trip. 1950 rpm at 115kph. Full leather and wood grain. Felt great when driving it then when you got out it still looked like a horrid au. Only mods were twin system cai and chip tune. Solid drive train. Slight touch of brake and throttle for effortless auto skids. She was a bit slow but a beautiful cruiser:-) Windsor power

Sounds like u were old befor u became old.... ???

• Like 3

I drove a friends magna wagon around for a while (modified skyline reliability yo), 97 (I think) 3.0L v6 manual. Could do a fwd single legger if you revved it up and dumped the clutch but was pretty gutless for the most part, but it took everything that was thrown at it and kept on going with just the usual minor servicing.

48 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

I would rather douse my genitals in hot sauce before dragging them through broken glass and razor blades, than drive a magna

Actually, I might do that anyway

results to be posted

???

Would you rather, driva a magna or dip ur balls in acid?

2 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Man they have put some hours into the beast. You must be getting itchy to drive it? Manual conversion next?

for sure man, I hope he's keen to finish it cos i'm sure as keen to have it back! Manual was on the cards till this happened but yeah still on the radar just maybe not till next year now.