SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Inlaws are over 1000km away. Have friends nearby but haven’t mentioned it yet

Fair enough :) First week back at work , Busy with works already :(

Kieran , ill Give You a Call sometimes this week to arrange the car drop. Im struggling with time management this week [emoji24][emoji24]

11 hours ago, ElleAli76 said:

Fair enough :) First week back at work , Busy with works already :(

Kieran , ill Give You a Call sometimes this week to arrange the car drop. Im struggling with time management this week emoji24.pngemoji24.png

Il come to ur house and do it if its easyer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shoey85 said:

Morning sweet cheeks! My new pads arrived today emoji1303.pngemoji1319.pngemoji2.png

maxi or regular?

In other news, woke up this morning, rolled over to face The Good Wife who, while still sound assleep. said to me very clearly

"If you try and replace me as your wife again, I will definately kill you"

:unsure:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Stinky Rooster said:

maxi or regular?

In other news, woke up this morning, rolled over to face The Good Wife who, while still sound assleep. said to me very clearly

"If you try and replace me as your wife again, I will definately kill you"

:unsure:

in which u replied " not to replace, i just want 2 for when the main one is broken or out of service for a week" 

yeeeeeeeeah I kinda like my genitals in-situ kthnx

besides, you would have to be absofknlutely tapped in the head to want more than 1 wife

like, mormon stylez tapped in the head

and nobody wants to go that far

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

besides, you uld have to be absofknlutely tapped in the head to want more than 1 wife

Your bang on there!

Sanae once asked me what i would do if something happened to her...would i re-marry etc

i said FARK THAT!! ill be able to go fishing whenever i want without getting hassled. why would i give that up twice in my life?

• Like 2

Your bang on there!

Sanae once asked me what i would do if something happened to her...would i re-marry etc

i said FARK THAT!! ill be able to go fishing whenever i want without getting hassled. why would i give that up twice in my life?

I’m with you ! Not about fishing tho , something else [emoji28]
  • Like 1

Louis Vuitton? Haha

Hahahaha nah ! Not a big fan .

Just watched MCM Trip to Suzuka , they bought Nissan Fairlady Z ( early 70’s) model
And took them to the race track [emoji28] $50 per hour to hire the track , wonder how much they pay that car in Japan , in here perth selling for $55k and above !
  • Like 1

well, that was a bit of a shit start to the day - stuck in a lift for over an hour.

On the upside, was stuck in there with an ex Sarich engineer, and am now fully up to spec on the history of the Orbital Engine Co., and what a fkn story!!

• Like 2

well, that was a bit of a shit start to the day - stuck in a lift for over an hour.
On the upside, was stuck in there with an ex Sarich engineer, and am now fully up to spec on the history of the Orbital Engine Co., and what a fkn story!!

So you know why they got shutdown then?

8 minutes ago, shoey85 said:

So you know why they got shutdown then?

apparently when they changed out to the injection system for 2 strokes (from the orbital engine program) they ran in to massive issues of deposits on the injectors, caused mostly by fuel and oil purity issues, and Ford Cologne (who had been backing them until that point) pulled the plug. The company tried to go out on its own, and even produced 85 ford festivas with the system fitted, which they basically gave away on the agreement they got them back to assess after a given time, but due to the completely nonexistent support for the company, the ideas or even the chance for a full manufacturing setup here in Perth

(Tickford actually DID build a production line in Balcatta that built the first 85 cars)

It died a sad death, killed off by apathy, lack of foresight and a shit government that missed a golden opportunity to put Australia at the forefront of automotive engineering for decades to come. And if anyone thinks it was a unacheivable pipe dream, just remember that this country is full of people who have massively changed the automotive game. Blokes like Rod Hatfield, and Jim Read to name a few.

And now I am depressed and angry at mah counrty :(

• Like 1