SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

I currently trying to negotiate a way out of spending a couple of weeks in Kalbarri just because the whole fkn town seems to be a "great place to go camping"
which I read as "a shithouse place to anything even remotely civilised"

Bloody nice place but I wouldn’t spend a couple of weeks there!

Apart from sharing ablutions our camping is quite luxurious. Got the van pumped out with all the necessities. Also a good way to get everyone off their phones [emoji338]

• Like 2

IMG_2935.thumb.jpg.c8f0ddb990b6d2091afc5588c2e2dda1.jpgIMG_2940.jpg.cb5905fba37aebcbb66ffbdb93a77d3b.jpgIMG_2945.jpg.1c17390564cec1c765424baf9fa21663.jpgIMG_2946.jpg.2e85e654dc7e036db4f9d86404666115.jpg

My first 14000 ft tandem jump skydiving
Thanks mate:-( should have the car fixed by Australia day. Found my rattle near the turbo, another snapped stud on the bottom of the exhaust manifold. The manifold face is warped so will get it machined sand blasted and paint it. Replace gaskets and all new studs. Work has gone through the roof so hopefully I can sort it in time:-) Time poor atm.
  • Like 1

Apart from sharing ablutions our camping is quite luxurious. Got the van pumped out with all the necessities. Also a good way to get everyone off their phones [emoji338]
Been working in a train for the last week on site. Rail grinding car. You know with the exhausts and mufflers as a after thought. Made this for the exhaust outlet off a critical dB puck muffler. Concentric 180* Y piece. 10" nominal to 8" outlets. Just fitted with enough room for blankets and anti-vibration mounts. DSC_0161_5.JPGDSC_0163.JPGDSC_0162_2.JPG
  • Like 1

P.s. You are a sick twisted animal. Owns a gt-r and leaps out of a plane into certain death. :-P

Oh well , I’ve done it now and the man strapped behind me back is one good looking man Hahahahahahahaha and I can’t wait to do my 2nd jump
[emoji28]
  • Like 1

Your 2 boys have mobile phones? My nieces are not allowed one till they 12

Oh well , I’ve done it now and the man strapped behind me back is one good looking man Hahahahahahahaha and I can’t wait to do my 2nd jump
[emoji28]
Is that a pistol in your pocket or did you just get Elsied:-P The second jump is always the best! More experience ;-)
  • Like 1

Eewwwwwwww I can’t squat and I don’t do bush toilet -
Clearly I can’t do [emoji554]️ ?
Haha, I remember being in the Cape range national park with dad when I was 10. After net fishing off Cape croyderin. Seen the first actual dunny for weeks went in there so relived then there was a rumble under the ground the instant I cracked the poo. About a thousand flies that hadn't seen a fresh one in months flew up out of the hole and attacked the Virgin anus. Ran to the inland salt flat undies off and washed the anus. Scary:-o

Haha, I remember being in the Cape range national park with dad when I was 10. After net fishing off Cape croyderin. Seen the first actual dunny for weeks went in there so relived then there was a rumble under the ground the instant I cracked the poo. About a thousand flies that hadn't seen a fresh one in months flew up out of the hole and attacked the Virgin anus. Ran to the inland salt flat undies off and washed the anus. Scary:-o

Hahaha gotta love the old Long Drop Thunderbox!! I guess I was bought up camping as we didn’t have much money to do extravagant holidays, sure am making up for all that now though!!!
  • Like 1

Hahaha gotta love the old Long Drop Thunderbox!! I guess I was bought up camping as we didn’t have much money to do extravagant holidays, sure am making up for all that now though!!!
We used to have the old fold out chair but with a dunny seat on it that clipped in. Over the hill out of sight, the old bayonet/shovel arrangement. Loosen the dirt/crust with bayonet. Undo the nut, turn over to shovel, Dig hole, check for Rolf Harris in bushes, do poo, B.C.Fing Fun. Washing in the ocean and creeks. Me Dad uncle Reg and Les, No fear. No shame. Every coastline around Australia and even Tasmania. Xa falcon, 4wd L300, then gq patrol. There used to be a sand bar off red bluff beach in Kalbarri that made for insane fishing. They had pictures of the old man with a massive shark he caught in the red bluff beach caravan park office. Took him 4hrs to reel it in back in the late 70's. I remember going out in the boat dad built in dire conditions hiding under the hull shitting myself in a life jacket to pick up uncle reg's Cray pots when I was 9yrs old. Madness. I certainly don't remember red bluff beach Kalbarri as being boring Martin.:-o
  • Like 1

We used to have the old fold out chair but with a dunny seat on it that clipped in. Over the hill out of sight, the old bayonet/shovel arrangement. Loosen the dirt/crust with bayonet. Undo the nut, turn over to shovel, Dig hole, check for Rolf Harris in bushes, do poo, B.C.Fing Fun. Washing in the ocean and creeks. Me Dad uncle Reg and Les, No fear. No shame. Every coastline around Australia and even Tasmania. Xa falcon, 4wd L300, then gq patrol. There used to be a sand bar off red bluff beach in Kalbarri that made for insane fishing. They had pictures of the old man with a massive shark he caught in the red bluff beach caravan park office. Took him 4hrs to reel it in back in the late 70's. I remember going out in the boat dad built in dire conditions hiding under the hull shitting myself in a life jacket to pick up uncle reg's Cray pots when I was 9yrs old. Madness. I certainly don't remember red bluff beach Kalbarri as being boring Martin.:-o

Nice, I never said boring just that I wouldn’t spend 2 weeks there, it’s a great place I just like to keep moving and see all kinds of things, I’m not a fisherman I fact I hate being on boats
  • Like 2

Nice, I never said boring just that I wouldn’t spend 2 weeks there, it’s a great place I just like to keep moving and see all kinds of things, I’m not a fisherman I fact I hate being on boats
Me too, I would never put the family through dad's adventures. I think the divorce would come through earlier than the death notices, I suppose it's a tourist destination now. Oh we went to Bali for holidays, Wow, my dad nearly killed me. good times when you look back. Staying on uncharted islands off the coast. Running aground out of tide walking through stone fish infested rivers. Ballooning off steep point. Net fishing off Cape croyderin. Fly fishing in Tasmania. Towing boats and freezers with generators selling fish. Dropping Cray pots in south Australia, fishing off the great Australian bight. Even Walpole f**k it!
No fish let's take the zodiac out in the ocean at 78yrs of age.:-o

12 hours ago, t_revz said:

You don’t know what your missing haha

Crabs are around now

sunburn, shit sleep, sand and dirt everywhere, badly cooked food on substandard cooking appliances....

I know a few things I'm missing

11 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

DSC_0161_5.JPGDSC_0163.JPGDSC_0162_2.JPG

thats some pretty flash welding there dude. Reckon I might hit you up soon for a foreigner :P

• Like 1