SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

If any one needs 2 18” tyres to suit skyline I have 2 Michelin Pilot Sport 3 PS3 245/40 ZR18 18” tyres I need to get rid of, $200 cost $500 they are still like new as we had them on the front but they scraped on the guards so we removed them.

IMG_2225.JPG
IMG_2232.JPG

Jeez mang that sucks default_sad.png

Whats the job market like in your sector atm? 

There is always mining.... 

Yeah nah it’s a bit shit atm, I used to be in mining so not too much of a stretch tbh

Jeez mang that sucks default_sad.png

Whats the job market like in your sector atm? 

There is always mining.... 

Yeah nah it’s a bit shit atm, I used to be in mining so not too much of a stretch tbh

they not coming back to Perth? One of the loinspawn was there when ghostface went to the sammich shop. Apparently it was off chops.

Still not enough to make me want to go to Sydney though

4 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

they not coming back to Perth? One of the loinspawn was there when ghostface went to the sammich shop. Apparently it was off chops.

Still not enough to make me want to go to Sydney though

That would have been wicked! I went to that gig at metros which he was there for (I believe Pharoahe Monch) was at that gig too.

Nah, not coming to Perth, only going to the Opera House to play a 36th Chamber 25 year anniversary show, here's hoping they all get Visas this time...

Not so fun day at barbs on friday. 20180706_110245.thumb.jpg.e163304d5242ecc84e68b4788ea69487.jpg
:O That looks expensive.
what went pop?
Dipstick popped out?
Yer oil dipstick popped out too much pressure in crankcase.
Not sure to why i had so much pressure to do that. But to fix the problem and do happy track dayz i think i need a catch can, larger sump, baffle kit for sump n cam cover, oil restrictor Maybe even a oil accumulator on top.
Then it might hit the track again but for now ill keep it straight drag pass.

Did loose about 4ltrs of oil from 6 hardly touching the dipstick that how known something went wrong as i was going up the shecane at 6k to 8k rpm i look down n noticed oil pressure at 2kgcm2..... at that point my car seat had me by the balls.
No knocking but at idle in gear lift the clutch put load on engine makes a small squeaking sound n crank pully has very slight movement . So thrust bearing has worn too much. :(

2kg at 6-8k isn't good.

You might want to cut open the filter and check it for glitter, I don't think 2L of oil is enough to keep the pump fed and allow time to drain back to sump at those revs.

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Oem std front sway and new oem end links mate   Rear recently moved to 24mm whiteline sway using the links that came with that
    • Hey mate just out of curiosity what front swaybar do you run and do still use the factory end links if you don't mind sharing that info.
    • They will be (within normal range) and they won't be causing the misfiring.
    • Chinese parts can be good, it's all in the quality assurance, and materials, but, that costs more, but, typically not alot more, it is up to the customer who is getting the parts made, some are happy to pay more for quality good QA and materials because the savings are in the cheap labour costs, so they can sell a quality product at a lower price point, other customers who are getting parts made give no farks and want their products to be as cheap as possible for maximum profit, so minimal QA and average materials  Hence why some Chinese parts are crap, whilst other are good Much like parts and other stuff made in different countries around the world, including "made in Australia", "made in Japan", "made in 'Merica" branded gear
    • Agree with Bogan bloke above. I like running quality tyres on my street driven cars. Wife's daily as well as my daily have Michelin PS4, good tyre that does everything you'd expect without fuss and reasonably priced for popular sizes that aren't enormous. Skyline had Yokohama on it for many years but have recently fitted zestino tyres. Just did a quick Google and they're actually Chinese made (jap designed apparently). Surprisingly they grip really well, wet and dry and haven't died, YET. Obviously on the higher end of CCP tyres but still China nonetheless.