SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Dale.

I'm doing an order from Troy's Meats if you want anything - https://www.facebook.com/troysmeats/posts/706363436366223

Getting Hank some lambs necks, come in packs of 2 and they're full necks, not the little cut up rosettes, so awesome to keep the doggo interested for a while ("soft" bone as well).

Cant see FB at work, so link is no good, but you reckon you could grab an extra 2 packs of the necks for me? I will get Blossom's opinion of the secret butcher first before I go buck wild. OK if I fix you up for them on Sunday?

I had Cape Grim for the first time a few weeks ago, and would def recommend. Pretty sure he stocks the grass fed stuff 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, pol1on1 said:

Yer oil dipstick popped out too much pressure in crankcase.
Not sure to why i had so much pressure to do that. But to fix the problem and do happy track dayz i think i need a catch can, larger sump, baffle kit for sump n cam cover, oil restrictor Maybe even a oil accumulator on top.
Then it might hit the track again but for now ill keep it straight drag pass.

Did loose about 4ltrs of oil from 6 hardly touching the dipstick that how known something went wrong as i was going up the shecane at 6k to 8k rpm i look down n noticed oil pressure at 2kgcm2..... at that point my car seat had me by the balls.
No knocking but at idle in gear lift the clutch put load on engine makes a small squeaking sound n crank pully has very slight movement . So thrust bearing has worn too much. :(

Not fun.  The root cause of it all is blowby.  Around Wanneroo RB's should be fine.  Before you chuck any bandaids on it check the compression.  Also as has been said check the remaining oil for go fast glitter.

• Like 1

Yup

So, I learned a thing today

Turns out there is a sentence terminator called an Interobang, and its actually recognized by Websters as a valid way to end a sentence, and is usually to infer either a rhetorical question, or a question used as a statement.

Actual composition is a combination of the question mark and the exclamation mark. 

Unicode for it is U+203D for any fellow word nuts that want to give it a crack

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

Yup

So, I learned a thing today

Turns out there is a sentence terminator called an Interobang, and its actually recognized by Websters as a valid way to end a sentence, and is usually to infer either a rhetorical question, or a question used as a statement.

Actual composition is a combination of the question mark and the exclamation mark. 

Unicode for it is U+203D for any fellow word nuts that want to give it a crack

Cool

• Like 1