SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

No more breeding for a while i don't think. :68_sleeping:

Get it over n done with. Otherwise just as it starts to get easier you’ll have to start all over again
  • Like 1

lolz

The idea is almost as funny as the one about you country bumpkins still having a milkman.

But personally, the thought of having more than one person in the house intentionally shitting their pants on a daily basis is enough to make me take a 3-4 year break between loinspawn

lolz
But personally, the thought of having more than one person in the house intentionally shitting their pants on a daily basis is enough to make me take a 3-4 year break between loinspawn

Once they start on solids you pretend you can smell it until the phone rings or knock on the door, then ask if the other half can check while your busy :)

8 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

holy shit they were amazing. The Good Wife put together a reduction from the bag juices and we smashed them so fast I forgot to take a pic :(

They held together in the skillet really well, but soooooooooo fkn tender and juicy 

sous vide is officially win

I've gotta get me one!

My rib eye turned out mint, barely fit on my plate, couldn't finish it, Hank was happy.

17 hours ago, t_revz said:

Once they start on solids you pretend you can smell it until the phone rings or knock on the door, then ask if the other half can check while your busy :)

Jade is doing this to me at the moment when she comes over to the shop

16 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I've gotta get me one!

My rib eye turned out mint, barely fit on my plate, couldn't finish it, Hank was happy.

aldi brah.

cheap, nasty, and works way better than you have any right to expect.

Also, I am SO looking forward to having my dawg surrounded by long noses this weekend. 

It will be like walking a fat german tourist through Dachau

1 minute ago, turboedsloth said:

Jade is doing this to me at the moment when she comes over to the shop

there is so much win here, I cant even.

22 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

aldi brah.

cheap, nasty, and works way better than you have any right to expect.

Also, I am SO looking forward to having my dawg surrounded by long noses this weekend. 

It will be like walking a fat german tourist through Dachau

there is so much win here, I cant even.

Haha! Hopefully there will be a really big grey or 2 in attendance for you. Also hope Hank gives Xena his calming abilities :P

I just posted on the walk's FB page checking it was cool for me to invite an outsider, don't wanna' be that guy who pisses everyone off! haha

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

hope Hank gives Xena his calming abilities :P

no doubt he will. The mrs almost didn't believe me when I told her how casually you had her eating from your hand on the weekend.

I don't know if you noticed, but even the girls at the dog café couldn't get her to take any treats from them.

4 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

no doubt he will. The mrs almost didn't believe me when I told her how casually you had her eating from your hand on the weekend.

I don't know if you noticed, but even the girls at the dog café couldn't get her to take any treats from them.

I did notice that.

However here is my take on the situation -
1) She's met me multiple times
2) I'm Adorable
3) It was at "Hank's House" and I think she felt comfortable with all the Hank smells
4) There were multiple other dogs at the cafe

What a good doggo.