SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Back in my day kids were so much tougher. We took debilitating neck injuries as a sign of manhood, dammit!

Speaking of which, sitting in my west end office about 10am this morning, and hear a godalmighty crash. Like, a building falling over, kind of sound.

The office goes dead quiet for half a second, then one of the engineers mutters "another idiot truckie just drove into the freeway overpass..."

Got it in one, tiger.

Moral of the story - almost 3 hours later the freeway is blocked solid in both directions. Enjoy your day on the road, plebs :D

Oh hey there sweet cheeks
Its been a weird week
Got a 4K tv and a root canal within days of each other
I have never been so happy and angry at the same time

What size teli?

48 minutes ago, t_revz said:

What size teli?

just 49' because I have a small lounge and have to sit pretty damn close.

but then I kinda HAD to upgrade the Netflix and hoooooooooly snapping duckshit batman.

Dat nbn be some good shit

but then I kinda HAD to upgrade the Netflix and hoooooooooly snapping duckshit batman.

We are getting disconnected in November. Need to switch to nbn. Telstra can go suck a big fat one!! Might go TPG. Other recommendations?

I have been with westnet since Jesus played fullback for Jerusalem, so it was easiest for me to stay there. Their 5G wireless router is tits, , and the fact that their call centre is in ossie park has always been a big drawcard for me.

It was actually cheaper for me on the nbn, and even with a lower end plan I can still stream Netflix in 4k with 0 issues, and that's good enough for me.

16 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

49 feet? That's a cinema m8.

Morning you beautiful human!

How are we all?

I’m just winding down the clock about 6 or so months to go unless I find alternate employment before then.

Still dole bludging?

Sell your body for moniez!
  • Like 1