SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

On 10/10/2018 at 9:26 PM, t_revz said:

Holy shite Batman! Been ages since we shared sausage wrapped in pastry otherwise known as chilli dawgs

Looking after yourself?

Yummmm i always think about those, I remember driving home in the 34 with Blair in the S15 ghosting down the freeway with no headlights... THAT WAS SCARY DON'T DO THAT!

On 10/11/2018 at 7:12 AM, Stinky Rooster said:

PHIL!!!!

*brohugs*

how the fck are ya son? Its actually been years!

*big longing bro hugs*
Yah def been years, 2 huskies and 2 kids later.... We only sold our skyline like 2 years ago as well haha

On 10/11/2018 at 10:52 AM, Stinky Rooster said:

Last time I saw Tab and Phil, HRH Princess Blossom Pops was about 12 weeks old.

She is 7 now.

They must be breeders by now!

She still a big puppy from the looks :P

On 10/12/2018 at 10:34 AM, Hank Scorpio said:

And now he's gone, see you in another 7!

I kept going "i gotta log back on and check in" at the worst times, like washing my hands after dinner and stuff, no where near the PC... At work now though and just remembered haha

Current projects i'm working on, Blair and I are rebuilding a suppper cheap 2007 CBR1000RR he got :D

How's everyone going? 

20 minutes ago, Neuroglider said:

*big longing bro hugs*

Yah def been years, 2 huskies and 2 kids later.... We only sold our skyline like 2 years ago as well haha

greyhounds bro

all the cool kids are doing it ;) 

Dale! One of Hank's new favourite foods, lamb hearts! Erinn thinks I'm evil for feeding my dog the heart of another animal, I think it''s hilarious when he bites down and a heart goes flying out of his gob and across the garage floor.

The red meat protein farts he's been having lately though, my god!

Dog farts you say?

Try living with a great dane X who is recovering from a near fatal case of gastro.

Even the son of rajab himself couldn't have forseen the nasal destruction being wreaked upon my house.

I thought the vomit was the worst part, and I have never been so wrong in all my life :(

Stella, what an average af beer this is.

Also, how massive is my sig!? RIP mobile users.

Yep was cool 15 years ago briefly. Didn’t think ppl still bought it

I see no sig therefore I win?

Dog farts you say?
Try living with a great dane X who is recovering from a near fatal case of gastro.
Even the son of rajab himself couldn't have forseen the nasal destruction being wreaked upon my house.
I thought the vomit was the worst part, and I have never been so wrong in all my life default_sad.png

Watched a show on Japanese teli the other day of a guy with 3 GDs and 8 pups.

He was feeding them premo beef with all the goodies. Was costing something ridiculous like $15 x2meals per day per adult and $8 x3meals per pup.

That’s farkin ridiculous. Over $250 a day. Their massive turds would wanna be running a power station to recoup some costs

12 hours ago, t_revz said:

That’s farkin ridiculous. 

damn skippy!

You don't need to spend stupid money keeping your dog healthy, you just have to be smart.

As for giant turds, the greyhound makes the dane look like she has the metabolism of a sloth on beta blockers. He may be skinny, but that boy can SHIT!!

• Like 1

damn skippy!
You don't need to spend stupid money keeping your dog healthy, you just have to be smart.
As for giant turds, the greyhound makes the dane look like she has the metabolism of a sloth on beta blockers. He may be skinny, but that boy can SHIT!!

My greyhound only used to crap in the garden where nobody could see her.

Saved me picking em up with the lawnmower

Dale! One of Hank's new favourite foods, lamb hearts! Erinn thinks I'm evil for feeding my dog the heart of another animal, I think it''s hilarious when he bites down and a heart goes flying out of his gob and across the garage floor.

The red meat protein farts he's been having lately though, my god!

Food is always more fun when it's trying to escape.