SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

28 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Love chicken and waffles.

:(

I am not sure we can still be friends after this statement.

Its so fkn wrong on so many levels.

Plus, it was only invented to keep stoned jazz players happy, and if you have stoned jazz players as your go to, you have much bigger issues than WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU PUTTING MAPLE SYRUP ON FRIED CHICKEN YOU WIERDO

15 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

:(

Plus, it was only invented to keep stoned jazz players happy, and if you have stoned jazz players as your go to, you have much bigger issues than WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU PUTTING MAPLE SYRUP ON FRIED CHICKEN YOU WIERDO

Who hurt you, Dale?

default_sad.png

You don’t know what your missing champ!

IMG_2723.jpg
IMG_2722.jpg

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Dunno about the egg in that burger...

Dale! We have to try "Bump in Burgers" apparently they only use Gusface mince, what a bunch of champions!

Yeah, not a fan of anything I have seen coming out of that place, especially the catastrophic collision of dessert and dinner :(

IMO no one should be allowed to mess with dessert, especially the yanks.

Soooooo many burger choices in this city, it makes me wish I actually ate lunch when I was at work. I walk past short order every day (and its packed to the walls everytime) 

9 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

Yeah, not a fan of anything I have seen coming out of that place, especially the catastrophic collision of dessert and dinner :(

Soooooo many burger choices in this city, it makes me wish I actually ate lunch when I was at work. I walk past short order every day (and its packed to the walls everytime) 

I've been to short order twice, is good.

I think I told you my hot sauce got rejected from going to Australia. It's been sent to Texas instead, I don't think Chris will give me any - haha!

Yeah, not a fan of anything I have seen coming out of that place, especially the catastrophic collision of dessert and dinner default_sad.png

If you have the misfortune of coming to Canberra, brodburger is definitely a must visit.

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:48 PM, t_revz said:

Egg and beetroot should be compulsory

GTFO

actually, wait. Before you do,

I need a source for red miso powder. 

Getting sick of sifting all the tofu and seaweed out of instant miso soup packets.

Suggestions?

3 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

GTFO

actually, wait. Before you do,

I need a source for red miso powder. 

Getting sick of sifting all the tofu and seaweed out of instant miso soup packets.

Suggestions?

http://www.doorsteporganics.com.au/Freeze-Dried-Sweet-Red-Miso-Powder-Meru-Miso-10x12g

???