SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Hey ladies. I’m still keen if others are. Not sure if family will be able to come yet. If it’s easier should we just meet at carousel or similar and grab coffee/lunch and chew the fat for a bit?

Hey ladies. I’m still keen if others are. Not sure if family will be able to come yet. If it’s easier should we just meet at carousel or similar and grab coffee/lunch and chew the fat for a bit?

Sounds good but not carousel it’s insane now what about the usual Nando’s? Vic park

12 hours ago, turboedsloth said:

Will see if i can get away. Have 2 big builds to get out before christmas thats all

You could always show up and sit elsewhere for a bit ?

as much as I would love a BBQ I am busier than a one legged man in an area kicking competition ATM. Changing contracts (and possibly whole work environment)  is keeping me flat out. 

Sorry guise, I was called into work for Thursday night earlier in the week and now I’ve been called again for Friday night so I’m out for Saturday. Doesn’t seem to be much interest but hopefully we can do something January or something after the silly season

• Like 1

Sorry guise, I was called into work for Thursday night earlier in the week and now I’ve been called again for Friday night so I’m out for Saturday. Doesn’t seem to be much interest but hopefully we can do something January or something after the silly season

Ok agree let’s reschedule to jan