SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Like most problems in life, the answer to this, is coffee!
Srsly, its why they put bowls of coffee beans on perfume counters in stores. If your nose stops working properly, have a big sniff of some coffee beans, and it will wake right up again.
Unfortunately, this is not recommended here. Losing smell at work is a good thing.
The burgers at the canteen are pretty tits though.

also YAY FKN FRIDAY!!!
Yeah Friday. I finished at 2:00pm and finally have a Saturday off[emoji28]. Used a full 15kg of mig wire in 4 days.[emoji26]mms_20190109_191709.jpeg
  • Like 1

Bitchezz... what’s a cracker nursery in Perth that might have hard to find seeds? After a type of mint from japan which is permitted here but can’t find a stockist yet and eBay sellers won’t post to WA or TAS

Trev - I am a big fan of guilford nursery.  They do heaps of edibles and have an awesome staff that know everything.  They also do pretty good blueberries. 

Corey  - at Kwinana but apparently I will be gracing pinjarra from time to time. 

Trev - I am a big fan of guilford nursery.  They do heaps of edibles and have an awesome staff that know everything.  They also do pretty good blueberries. 
Corey  - at Kwinana but apparently I will be gracing pinjarra from time to time. 

Tried them first dale as I’m a regular there but no response yet. Might get them sent to sister in Darwin then she can send to me sneaky sneaky

good luck with it bro. I know the pain of getting seeds to WA.

Last time I drove through the WA border, the guys on the front line were way more interested in the apple in the cab, than they were about the 15kg of smack in the back of the truck :D

• Like 1

holy shitballs the roads in this city are treacherous this morning. Take care out there people!

Hit a load of dropped detergent on the way to work. Had a (thankfully very switched on driver) watch me slide completely past the bonnet of his car this morning, trying to make a turn, road turns to polished glass and all of a sudden I am going straight, despite almost full lock on the bars and about 25 deg lean. Pretty sure they heard my arse clap shut in Bunbury. NFI how I managed to stay upright and miss the car waiting to turn, but I am pretty sure it looked cool AF so that was nice....

holy shitballs the roads in this city are treacherous this morning. Take care out there people!
Hit a load of dropped detergent on the way to work. Had a (thankfully very switched on driver) watch me slide completely past the bonnet of his car this morning, trying to make a turn, road turns to polished glass and all of a sudden I am going straight, despite almost full lock on the bars and about 25 deg lean. Pretty sure they heard my arse clap shut in Bunbury. NFI how I managed to stay upright and miss the car waiting to turn, but I am pretty sure it looked cool AF so that was nice....

Lol did it though it did it look more like a giraffe learning to walk [emoji6]

I was wondering what that Boom was...

Pretty sure they heard my arse clap shut in Bunbury.

Sounds like we had an opposite experience.

Took 3 laxatives in succession yesterday for surgery today. My ass blew open in the arvo and didn’t get a rest til 1am

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, t_revz said:

Sounds like we had an opposite experience.

Took 3 laxatives in succession yesterday for surgery today. My ass blew open in the arvo and didn’t get a rest til 1am

sounds like a good time was had by all!!

Hope the slice and dice session with the vet isnt for anything srs. 

If they have any left over bits, hook a brother up?