SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Good choice Damo !!! Love the RPF01's, what size did you go for, 17/18 x 10 I guess?

I just picked up my Nismo LSD from Greg (Dalspec). Will try to fit it in next few days. They're heavy bastards.

Edit: 18x9.5 +15 :thumbsup:

just got back into a midnight purple r33 gtr after a couple of years off. bought a bf f6 after I sold the LM and kicking myself ever since. its going in for a tune at c red next week.. just bought some nismo afm's to wake up the garret -5's, keeping the stock airbox.

2.6 or? i think simon has shown the sweet spot for a 2.6 is the 6262

Yeah just staying 2.6 for now, until I blow it up I guess haha. The 6262 does seem to work bloody well on a 2.6, I'm impressed with the turbo's performance. There's a guy on these forums with a 6266 which seems to make good power and looks relatively responsive from his dyno chart...then I saw someone else say that a 6466 doesn't offer a huge amount of lag over the 6266 - who knows!

I think they look good on other cars like a 4 door 34, I think they have just been on the car 2 years and i am after a change although car has only been running ~ 6 months of that hahaha

on that just purchased a set of RPF01s in black should arrive in the next week or so

Nice :) Definitely would have picked the RPF1s....should look mint. What size and offset did you go for?

Can anyone recommend a good place that can paint and fit my body kit? I have a 4 door R34 and purchased a genuine URAS Type R kit (only took 5 months from japan to arrive lol) anyway I'm after a reasonably priced shop to get this painted and fitted for me. Sorry if this is in the wrong section but if anyone could help would be much appreciated cheers.

Nice one mate - genuine URAS kit should look good! A mate used Hybrid Customs (SOR) and they did an awesome job but not sure if they're still around.....other than that, not too sure.

Will look into it cheers.

I got a quote off Charlie @ ITP for my respray he seemed pretty good to deal with, has done quality work before and the price was right. However i have since heard he has left to start his own shop up somewhere.

besides that have not really found a painter i liked in perth.

• 4 weeks later...

Neighbours house got rolled, didn't realise til they were leaving what was going on. Couldn't get out quick enough to even get rego. Bloody pissed off.