SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Morning all beautiful ! Off to gym last min training and running for 14k tomorrow [emoji28] anyone up for cheerleading , Pom Pom girl ? Have a productive day ladies xx [emoji182]

Morning all beautiful ! Off to gym last min training and running for 14k tomorrow [emoji28] anyone up for cheerleading , Pom Pom girl ? Have a productive day ladies xx [emoji182]

Don't push too much today :) you'll want to keep some energy and have time for muscles to recover for tomorrow!

Don't push too much today [emoji4] you'll want to keep some energy and have time for muscles to recover for tomorrow!

Oh don't you worry , I have my magic pill that can keep me going forever [emoji28][emoji1320][emoji87][emoji87] hahahahaha nah yea I won't push too much , haven't stop training at all, so I'm going to take it easy x

Nah been doing core, back n shoulders for the last year or so. My knees aren't getting any better. That said my legs aren't scrawny cause I was part of track n field in high school. Thank god hahahah seeing guys at the gym who are huge but scrawny legs too funny

• Like 1

Nah been doing core, back n shoulders for the last year or so. My knees aren't getting any better. That said my legs aren't scrawny cause I was part of track n field in high school. Thank god hahahah seeing guys at the gym who are huge but scrawny legs too funny

Lol ok thank god [emoji28] core sounds good , think I'm going to do 1 hour cardio and core and a bit of abs [emoji1320]