SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

5 weeks? is that all? i have 2 projects here been here for a year. Customers wont come get them

Use them for racewars?

Or cannonball run? ;)
  • Like 1

Anyone know my an Rb25 would be putting out on idle?

My money is on one of these :- coils, plugs or leads. Try taking each of the plugs out and inspect them they should all look same on ends. If u want take a pic of each 1 and send to me if your unsure what your looking at.

My money is on one of these :- coils, plugs or leads. Try taking each of the plugs out and inspect them they should all look same on ends. If u want take a pic of each 1 and send to me if your unsure what your looking at.

Your engine has leads?

Also plugs only show last condition before removal.

Ie- if the engine was belted then shutoff at full noise for inspection, vs belted then cruised to a convenient place for inspection will look very different. Most ppl look at them after the car idled for a period of time therefore true readings get masked

So... What's the question?

His car has a very rough idle atm, at 1st I thought it was his cold start but only has a standard ecu, so then was thinking vac leak? He sent me a video of how it sounds and its really rough so my thoughts were what I mentiond above and yeah did mean coil packs.