SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Anyway what's everyone been up to ? Any meet and greet ? I know Boris mention only GTR's meet and greet soon but he hasn't come back to me with details - anyone knows about this ?

Erm, Welcome back Ellie!. I was wondering where you were.

As for new: Cars back from panel beaters but has engine problems now. Been working too much, finally get a chance to look at it tomorrow. 
If anyone is free I'd appreciate the help? <3 and I might wash your car.

• Like 1

Morning lads ! and thank You Manne , I'm still alive and thank god for that [emoji14]

I met someone at the gym who Owed a panel beater company -very nice old man driving AMG !
So if any of you need one let me know , I can hook it up. x

What's wrong with the engine Justin ? What's the chances we al get together sometimes next weekend ? Or Friday ?

Plans with family's is always the best moment ! Wish I have my family here , no not this Friday sometimes next Friday , I'm fully booked my self work till Sunday and no rest [emoji24]

Any advice for removing the last three spark plugs. Or do I have to remove all of this stuff?

So google tells me I have to remove it :(

Z00key laughed at me.

1470206440613.jpg

Edited by Manne

Yeah, I just need a hand getting all the piping out of the way, I tried it myself but it's been god-knows how long since it was removed. Worried about breaking something too.

Will give it another crack tomorrow.