SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Still black and blue or back to normal?

Worse than ever. Think it’s infected. Still like having a kilo weight hanging off my nuts

Hernia site is much better on the bright side

Worse than ever. Think it’s infected. Still like having a kilo weight hanging off my nuts

Hernia site is much better on the bright side

That sucks, nobody wants infected spuds.

I'm almost scared to ask.... But what happened?

Had a hernia op, thought why not get the snip at same time.

Ball bag has inflated like a hot air balloon and is trying to pull my guts out when I move.

Lurker Steve here. This month:

I blew up my BMW (bottom end).
I got fired. [emoji26]
I did my back on the long weekend (too much picking up small children incorrectly).
Next month cannot be worse.

Oh wait. Getting a vasectomy in two weeks. [emoji849] I'm praying it doesn't hurt.

Lurker Steve here. This month:

I blew up my BMW (bottom end).
I got fired. [emoji26]
I did my back on the long weekend (too much picking up small children incorrectly).
Next month cannot be worse.

Oh wait. Getting a vasectomy in two weeks. [emoji849] I'm praying it doesn't hurt.

I had a vasectomy 14 days ago and I’ve only just started walking. I spent 13 day/ nights on the couch and couldn’t sleep in my bed and I’ve still got a purple grapefruit between my legs

I also had a hernia removed but that caused almost no grief

I can’t overstate the importance of tight underwear, and NSAIDs if you swell up. Im using Panadol rapid 3x during the day and Celebrex morning and night.

I’m jealous of those who are fine 24-48hrs later. Good luck but next month might be worse

I had a vasectomy 14 days ago and I’ve only just started walking. I spent 13 day/ nights on the couch and couldn’t sleep in my bed and I’ve still got a purple grapefruit between my legs

I also had a hernia removed but that caused almost no grief

I can’t overstate the importance of tight underwear, and NSAIDs if you swell up. Im using Panadol rapid 3x during the day and Celebrex morning and night.

I’m jealous of those who are fine 24-48hrs later. Good luck but next month might be worse
Oh no. That's not what i want to hear. [emoji43] Did something go wrong or is it just how it sometimes goes?
I've been told 5-7 day recovery max.

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend again.

Oh no. That's not what i want to hear. [emoji43] Did something go wrong or is it just how it sometimes goes?
I've been told 5-7 day recovery max.

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend again.

Went to see surgeon on 7th day. He said I was just unlucky that I blew up but most of the pain was my fault for wearing loose underwear one day even if I only walked a short distance

I wasn’t sore for the first 48 hours but then each day got worse.by day 7 I was in tears to walk. I was sore cos of cracked skin from excessive swelling but most of the pain came from a ligament between my hip and leg tearing from the weight hanging off it.

It seems to be common to swell up but it’s usually pain free.
  • Like 1

Went to see surgeon on 7th day. He said I was just unlucky that I blew up but most of the pain was my fault for wearing loose underwear one day even if I only walked a short distance

I wasn’t sore for the first 48 hours but then each day got worse.by day 7 I was in tears to walk. I was sore cos of cracked skin from excessive swelling but most of the pain came from a ligament between my hip and leg tearing from the weight hanging off it.

It seems to be common to swell up but it’s usually pain free.

Ok... I'm hoping that's not me. My surgeon suggested I'll be able to get back on my bike within a week. Maybe I'll just push that back. Regarding underwear (sorry to lower the tone all), are normal briefs/y cuts ok or should i be getting something else?