SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Ok... I'm hoping that's not me. My surgeon suggested I'll be able to get back on my bike within a week. Maybe I'll just push that back. Regarding underwear (sorry to lower the tone all), are normal briefs/y cuts ok or should i be getting something else?

I bought jocks that were 2 sizes too small and the surgeon told me they weren’t small enough and didn’t hold my waist tight enough . Bought small briefs that have worked well

Ok... I'm hoping that's not me. My surgeon suggested I'll be able to get back on my bike within a week. Maybe I'll just push that back. Regarding underwear (sorry to lower the tone all), are normal briefs/y cuts ok or should i be getting something else?

I bought jocks that were 2 sizes too small and the surgeon told me they weren’t small enough and didn’t hold my waist tight enough . Bought small briefs that have worked well
  • Like 2

And 3.5km of traffic jam because of a crash. Fun on the skyline clutch. Oh and a crash this morning that was a 15 Min of traffic jam. [emoji34][emoji35]

Aren’t skylines allowed to use the emergency strip to pass everyone?

Pretty sure you have to do a skid for the privilege
  • Like 1

Plenty of my mates recovered within 48 hours. But a guy I work with suffered badly too.

Your body is just protesting your decision to eliminate it's ability to produce further loin spawn.

Hopefully it comes to accept what's done is done and it stops this protest swelling business.
  • Like 1

Aren’t skylines allowed to use the emergency strip to pass everyone?

Pretty sure you have to do a skid for the privilege
Yeah, I was highly tempted to give it a go but managed to reign in all the irrational thoughts that come naturally with red hair.... And being stuck in a traffic jam.
  • Like 1

Your body is just protesting your decision to eliminate it's ability to produce further loin spawn.

Hopefully it comes to accept what's done is done and it stops this protest swelling business.

Still would have been less painful to have another kid.

• Like 2

Yeah, I was highly tempted to give it a go but managed to reign in all the irrational thoughts that come naturally with red hair.... And being stuck in a traffic jam.

Wise beyond your years
  • Like 1

Hey all, sounds like everyone is down in the dumps, have a laugh at my expense 

Should have had your ice skates on.

Did they take anything ?
  • Like 1

Should have had your ice skates on.

Did they take anything ?

Yeah, Hema, UHF, Oakley prescription sunnies, drone charger and an asthma puffer cops came in about 5 mins and she was arrested within 10 it was insane how it all lined up so well

Did you get everything back?

Don’t forget the 10 laptops and flat screens on the back seat they took

Lol only claimed what she took, she actually ditched it all next door so we got it back but it was all f**ked scratched or cracked

Lol only claimed what she took, she actually ditched it all next door so we got it back but it was all f**ked scratched or cracked

Bitches be crazy [emoji12]