SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Yeah, but on a brand spanking new bike.

Finally traded in Ragnar The Yamaha, (after 6 months thinking about it) and stepped on to a shiny new one with all the mod cons like EFI and ABS, but it looks like a late 60's triumph

Plus, in true hoon theism, I made sure to get some loud pipes fitted before delivery. Pretty sure they will fail a sound test, but YOLO.

Cool..... Lauda is faster and safer. What kind of bike is it?

Yeah, but on a brand spanking new bike.
Finally traded in Ragnar The Yamaha, (after 6 months thinking about it) and stepped on to a shiny new one with all the mod cons like EFI and ABS, but it looks like a late 60's triumph
Plus, in true hoon theism, I made sure to get some loud pipes fitted before delivery. Pretty sure they will fail a sound test, but YOLO.

15 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Cool..... Lauda is faster and safer. What kind of bike is it?

Yes, yes it is. Its also a LOT more fun in the tunnel than a single that sounds like a huge briggs and stratton.

Its a Royal Enfield Interceptor. Brand spanking new 650 twin designed by ex-triumph engineers.

Yes, yes it is. Its also a LOT more fun in the tunnel than a single that sounds like a huge briggs and stratton.

Its a Royal Enfield Interceptor. Brand spanking new 650 twin designed by ex-triumph engineers.

Nothing wrong with a Briggs n Stratton!!

Just take an XT600 through in third gear.  

Fluffy - the bike was stupidly cheap for what it is. Came to just shy of $10.3k with the fuwlly sik zorst.  Still got a couple of hundred to blow on other farkles when the genuine accessories become available in a few weeks,  needs a fairing,  crash pad for the bars and soft panniers. 

Just take an XT600 through in third gear.  
Fluffy - the bike was stupidly cheap for what it is. Came to just shy of $10.3k with the fuwlly sik zorst.  Still got a couple of hundred to blow on other farkles when the genuine accessories become available in a few weeks,  needs a fairing,  crash pad for the bars and soft panniers. 
Yeah I checked out some of their stuff. Looks cool. I liked the retro side car deal. [emoji848]

So looks a bit wet down here next week when our holiday starts so might drive straight through it and get up to Darwin and the Kimberley

• Like 1