SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Well,  I survived the swim down south!  Also stopped in at the Collie track on the way home to check out the historic racing.  Met a 72 year old bloke that races a 81 year old velocette.  

So now I have a new life goal,  to be racing a bike older than me in my 70's. 

IMG20190623123040.jpg

So looks a bit wet down here next week when our holiday starts so might drive straight through it and get up to Darwin and the Kimberley

Yes do this! But don’t worry about Darwin!! [emoji23]

Hey bitchez, warm weather is nearly over. Enjoying another sunny day in Broome before charging towards home [emoji57]

Farq it’s shithouse here, gonna be pissing rain next 3 days. Just stay there call in sick

Farq it’s shithouse here, gonna be pissing rain next 3 days. Just stay there call in sick

I still have 10 days or so off but the missus wants to start working Monday so she doesn’t lose any students (she started private lessons)

Maybe she should go back by herself...
  • Like 1

I still have 10 days or so off but the missus wants to start working Monday so she doesn’t lose any students (she started private lessons)

Maybe she should go back by herself...

Now your thinking straight, flights from Broome to Perth, see ya love! [emoji23][emoji23]
  • Like 1

Now your thinking straight, flights from Broome to Perth, see ya love! [emoji23][emoji23]

Nights have started to cool down. I wanna bring this warm weather home with me