SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

16 hours ago, Stinky Rooster said:

WR's are good bikes,  but damn high maintenance to keep them running.  

They also don't have a cush drive in the back wheel,  so if you ride them on the road it destroys the gearbox pretty quick,  so I would avoid a motard  version like the plague. 

Had a crf which made metal when road riding. Just gotta keep it pinned!!

Hay Corey,  how many engines has the Kim been through? 

Boss at my last job had one,  first ride he came on with me and some mates,  it ran out of compression and I had to tow it almost 30km with my busted arse xt600. 

The engine rebuild came to slightly more $$ than he paid for the bike. 

If you get a triumph,  look up Perth cafe racers on fb.  Awesome bunch of blokes to ride with

IMG20191229100229.jpg

On 16/01/2020 at 8:24 AM, t_revz said:

How are you getting it to the Bush? 

Friends I hope lol, have seen a couple of bikes down your way I was gunna say "Hey Trev" lol but figured that would be just rude

On 1/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, Stinky Rooster said:

Hay Corey,  how many engines has the Kim been through? 

Boss at my last job had one,  first ride he came on with me and some mates,  it ran out of compression and I had to tow it almost 30km with my busted arse xt600. 

The engine rebuild came to slightly more $$ than he paid for the bike. 

If you get a triumph,  look up Perth cafe racers on fb.  Awesome bunch of blokes to ride with

IMG20191229100229.jpg

Had a fresh build before i purchased it thankfully. And i've put maybe 6hrs max on it. It's now for sale, wana buy it?

The boss has said i can only have 1 bike and 1 import that doesn't run.

Anyone looking to buy or know anyone looking to buy a Skyline? I'm drowning in medical bills at the moment so I have to part with the car. 

Just swapped the engine last November to another RB25 with half the km's on it along with the nismo front bumper.

00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191106091459422_COVER.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2020 at 9:07 PM, z00key said:

Friends I hope lol, have seen a couple of bikes down your way I was gunna say "Hey Trev" lol but figured that would be just rude

Not saying “hey Trev” is just rude

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Oem std front sway and new oem end links mate   Rear recently moved to 24mm whiteline sway using the links that came with that
    • Hey mate just out of curiosity what front swaybar do you run and do still use the factory end links if you don't mind sharing that info.
    • They will be (within normal range) and they won't be causing the misfiring.
    • Chinese parts can be good, it's all in the quality assurance, and materials, but, that costs more, but, typically not alot more, it is up to the customer who is getting the parts made, some are happy to pay more for quality good QA and materials because the savings are in the cheap labour costs, so they can sell a quality product at a lower price point, other customers who are getting parts made give no farks and want their products to be as cheap as possible for maximum profit, so minimal QA and average materials  Hence why some Chinese parts are crap, whilst other are good Much like parts and other stuff made in different countries around the world, including "made in Australia", "made in Japan", "made in 'Merica" branded gear
    • Agree with Bogan bloke above. I like running quality tyres on my street driven cars. Wife's daily as well as my daily have Michelin PS4, good tyre that does everything you'd expect without fuss and reasonably priced for popular sizes that aren't enormous. Skyline had Yokohama on it for many years but have recently fitted zestino tyres. Just did a quick Google and they're actually Chinese made (jap designed apparently). Surprisingly they grip really well, wet and dry and haven't died, YET. Obviously on the higher end of CCP tyres but still China nonetheless.