SAU Community

Evo 350mm Brembo Brake Adaptor Kit To Suit R32/r33/r34/s13 (5 Stud)/s14/s15/z32/z3

timmy_89

Hi all,

I have recently purchased this brake adaptor kit for my R34 GTT, and after learning of my involvement on Skylines Australia, Alpha Omega Racing has offered a discount saving to all SAU members.

Company:

Alpha Omega Racing

www.alphaomegaracing.com

Product:

Evo 350mm Brembo Brake Adaptor Kit. The adaptors are 100% CNC machined billet alloy, grade 7075, which is super lightweight and high strength. There is also a 'Stealth Edition' kit available, where the adaptors are anodised black.

Purpose:
The kit allows you to fit Brembo calipers from an Evo 5-9 (all the same) with Evo X rotors (350mm, much larger than the 320mm used on previous Evo's) to your R32/R33/R34/S13 (5 stud)/S14/S15/Z32/Z33. The reason for not using the Evo X caliper is because they have larger 'legs' which would require the adaptor to be smaller/weaker. The Brembo calipers on the Evo's have a slightly larger pad area than the GTR Brembo's, as well as larger pistons, and can often be bought significantly cheaper too.

What's included:

- Pair of CNC machined 7075 billet alloy caliper adaptors

- High tensile bolts and washers

- Installation instructions (with pictures)

What you need to get - B.Y.O. or supplied by Alpha Omega Racing:

- Mitsubishi Evo 5/6/7/8/9 Brembo front calipers (including pads/pins/shims/clips/banjo bolts)

- Mitsubishi Evo X front rotors (350x32mm)

- Custom brake lines

Alpha Omega Racing can supply all of the above, but you are also able to purchase the parts elsewhere if you wish. I personally sourced the parts elsewhere as I decided to go for 2 piece Attkd rotors and had a local business make my brake lines as I use them regularly for other custom lines. Some people may find it more convenient to purchase all parts for the conversion from Alpha Omega Racing and the listed prices are as follows;

- Evo 5/6/7/8/9 Brembo front calipers (used) - $850

- RDA Evo X 350x32mm slotted rotors - $290

- Goodridge custom brake lines - $240

Alpha Omega Racing can also offer services to rebuild your used calipers, powder coat them, or even install the whole kit.

Wheel clearance:

Minimum of 17" race style wheels with good clearance are required.

Brake Master Cylinder:

You are able to retain your factory brake master cylinder, however it is recommended to upgrade to a brake master cylinder with a piston size of 17/16" (such as a BM57).

Price:

The RRP for the adaptor kit is $370 plus postage, or $385 for the 'Stealth Edition' adaptor kit plus postage. The group buy discount that is being offered is;

- <5 people = no discount

- 5-11 people = Normal kit for $340ea, or 'Stealth Edition' kit for $355ea, (save $30) plus postage

- 12-19 people = Normal kit for $310ea, or 'Stealth Edition' kit for $325ea, (save $60) plus postage

- 20+ people = As above, with free postage - including tracking number/signature on delivery/insurance (total saving of approximately $90-110)

Group Buy Condition:

The group buy will run for a two (2) week period, finishing at close of business on 4th June 2015. Anybody interested in purchasing the kit as part of the group buy should notify my by the cut off date and I will add them to the 'buyer list'. At the conclusion of the group buy period I will tally the number of buyers and contact Alpha Omega with the total numbers. A discount coupon will be provided to each buyer allowing them to get the appropriate discount.

Prior to the cut off date all communication will be with me either via this thread or via PM. At the conclusion of the group buy, once you have been provided with the discount code, all communication will be between the buyer and Alpha Omega. All shipping and payment details will be between the buyer and Alpha Omega only. Any warranty on the product(s) will be provided by Alpha Omega.

Pictures:

evo350a-800x600.jpg

Adaptor kit

wing-800x600.jpg

Nissan Silvia S15 with Enkei NT03 wheels 17x9 +15

joey1-800x600.jpg

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR with LM-GT4 18x9.5 +12

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Tim

As GTR_JOEY has already mentioned, a rear kit is in development. I believe this will be incorporating the rear Evo calipers with the 370Z 350x20mm rear rotors. At this stage I do not believe there is an ETA on this kit. I will chat to Alpha Omega at the completion of this group buy about the possibility or a future group buy on the rear adaptor kit also.

Just confirming at this stage the following people are committed:

- DekA

- SABBAi

luke gtr if you would like any more information please don't hesitate to ask.