SAU Community

Evo 350mm Brembo Brake Adaptor Kit To Suit R32/r33/r34/s13 (5 Stud)/s14/s15/z32/z3

timmy_89

Ok guys, I have heard back from Alpha Omega and after receiving a fourth person interested (via PM) they have agreed to offer a discount to these buyers. They are currently setting up the discount coupon for these people and once I have been notified of it I will contact the interested parties via PM with the coupon details.

Ok all, for anyone else interested in the discount on the adaptor kit, Alpha Omega has asked me to give out the coupon code!

To receive the discount, all you need to do is use the coupon code 'sau-gb' on the online shopping cart on the Alpha Omega website.

If you use it, give me a heads up and I'll be able to follow up your order for you. The coupon code will only be valid for a limited time as it has been created for this group buy only.

Ok guys, there have been four people jump on the group buy and Alpha Omega is leaving the coupon code valid until the 30th as an EOFY discount. The discount will not be offered after this date so if you are interested in getting this kit jump on it whilst you can save yourself some money!

Cheers to everyone that has already jumped on board :)