SAU Community

Xr6 Turbo Love

So my r32 gts-t with rb25det got written off last year, got $10k from insurance somehow so I went to the dark side and bought a 2008 BF XR6T for $12.5k, anyway $5k later and it's making this power! This is K.P.Ms "flywheel figure" the real rwkw is about 320rwkw but this shows the curve. 380rwkw is doable on E85 and more boost.

FMIC, 1000cc ID, clutch, fuel pump, 4" dump & cat, custom tune, stock twin 2.25 from cat back, 265x18 rims

It is laggier response wise than the 25det with a 260kw highflow due to the GT35 being pretty big from the factory however full boost and torque at 3k rpm cannot be beat. Sounds awesome and it will make this power on the stock turbo and motor all day long with 200,000 kms on it.

So yeah, if you are thinking about going to the dark side let me tell you it is absolutely worth it for bang for buck! Also having all the creature comforts of a car that is 17 years newer really is nice, electric seats, leather, ABS, airbags, massive interior, cops don't look at it twice either! Around the hills it handles the same as my GTS-T, obviously one the track it isn't going to be as good due to having almost 400kg on the 32.

GFf4WbM.jpg

Edited by Rolls

"flywheel kilowatts". Why not print it out in HP, then it will seem even bigger. Estimating "flywheel kilowatts" is like measuring your dick at 4" and estimating it up to 6" based on losing a bit between your nuts and your arsehole.

If it was actually on an engine dyno and MEASURED, then that's different.

Having taken the time to bag you though, XR6T is a decent package and easy to make power from given they're only running 4psi standard. I'm glad you're happy with it. But it's a red flag to a bull posting that sort of thing around here :)

• Like 1

Having taken the time to bag you though, XR6T is a decent package and easy to make power from given they're only running 4psi standard. I'm glad you're happy with it. But it's a red flag to a bull posting that sort of thing around here :)

I do like trolling. Forged internals, 4L and GT35 from the factory makes for about the best value motor you can get. It'll pass a roadworthy inspection every time, I also am far less likely to die when I put it into a tree due to the ABS, airbags and much higher safety rating.

ABS wont help you after you have hit a tree

Might help me avoid hitting it though! I tested it out in the wet and it works a treat with the DSC, can stomp on the brakes whilst turning hard and not only will it not lock up, it will still steer fine as well, 4 wheel braking is pretty cool.

a 4ltr with a big turbo is always fun.
couldn't live with that ford interior though, and i drive a 32 daily.

anyway as were talking falcons

DO A SICKCUN7 YA BURNOUT!

Edited by GH05T