SAU Community

Brisbane Motor Imports

turboedsloth

Hi Guys,

This is a long shot, but I am getting royally farked around by Jason @ Brisbane Motor Imports. Purchased an engine off him November last year, failed to deliver on the engine and now won't refund me my 4k.

Am going through the courts now to get it back but he is mucking them around also.

What I am chasing is anyone with any information on Jason and his shop so I can venture over and pay him a surprise visit, even at his home.

Would love to gearbox his doorstep but I'm afraid he will rip me off with that before I can lift it to throw.

Cheers

That's the one.

Story goes, purchased engine for a Delica (Customer cooked it, looked around WA with my usual wreckers I deal with), google searched they popped up, spoke over the phone a couple of times talking about it told me he had one there, no dramas purchased 28th November.

Told me 2-4 weeks, yep ok. Week before xmas rung up asking about it, courier had it. No news over the xmas break which was understandable. Called back first week back after new years, same courier excuse.

Then from then on it was excuse after excuse about courier having it, then had to change courier as they were giving them grief.

After ringing around the couriers over there turned out no one had anything. questioned him about it and he came out and said he hadn't sent it.

Customer got upset we made the decision to recondition his engine, talked to BMI about a refund yep no worries wait for office girl to get in. Turns out she mustn't ever be in with the excuses I get now.

Am going through magistrates court as I am also a small business and can't do the usual stuff and WA laws are different than QLD apparently.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 20/06/2015 at 11:11 AM, turboedsloth said:

Hi Guys,

This is a long shot, but I am getting royally farked around by Jason @ Brisbane Motor Imports. Purchased an engine off him November last year, failed to deliver on the engine and now won't refund me my 4k.

Am going through the courts now to get it back but he is mucking them around also.

What I am chasing is anyone with any information on Jason and his shop so I can venture over and pay him a surprise visit, even at his home.

Would love to gearbox his doorstep but I'm afraid he will rip me off with that before I can lift it to throw.

Cheers

Hey mate I'm going through the same shit storm. Send us an email, I will fill you in. [email protected]