SAU Community

1988 Cefiro With Built Rb25

konect

Putting my much loved Cefiro up for sale to fund the purchase of a rally car and I unfortunately don’t have space to keep both.

I’ve had the car for about 3.5 years and have spent that time fixing and improving things and have only taken it to 2 hill climbs and 1 Winton day since owning it.

Perfect turnkey track car for grip or drift events. It’s got a couple of things done to it so here goes…

Located in Melton, 3337

Check the FB link for photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153030324752897.1073741828.521242896&type=1&l=e1f1920830

Price: $11,500

1988 A31 Cefiro – sunroof model

Currently registered on Vic Club Permit

Has been compiled and can be registered

Also has old engineers certificates for the RB25 conversion, wheels and to register as a 2 seater which are valid in NSW

ENGINE / GEARBOX

Series 2 RB25det gearbox with new speedo sender

NPC button clutch and center bearing replaced at the time of fitting (approx. 20ks)

Completely rebuilt series 2 rb25det engine. (same engine that matches the engineers certificates) with approx. 20ks on it (mostly road k’s – drove it back from QLD to VIC - and only 5 or so track events)

Scat rods

JE forged pistons

Total seal rings

Engine was fully balanced with the clutch flywheel and balancer all attached

Runs 8:7:1 ratio so is very responsive and not lazy off boost.

Head had all tests done for warping and cracks etc. and all new valve guides fitted.

Permaseal multilayer steel headgasket

Brand new nissan standard oil pump

New front and rear main seals

New tensioner, idler and gates racing timing belt

New water pump

New cam cover seals and cam gear seals. etc.

Wrinkle coated cam covers.

WALBRO (genuine) intank fuel pump mounted properly to avoid any fuel surge

Fuel pump wired directly to 12v via relay (wiring recently re-done to remove factory relay)

Apexi power FC ECU with hand controller

Greddy copy front facing plenum that has had the ports cleaned up on and the manifold faced for proper seal to the head

Front mount

SARD 850cc injectors in standard fuel rail

Drift fuel pressure regulator with speedflow lines

D1 remote header tank for the cooling system.

Added overflow bottle to fit in the available gap

Massive 52mm alloy radiator and still running standard clutch fan

LS2 D585 coil pack conversion (from a US spec Hummer)

GARRETT GT2876r dual ball bearing turbo with internal wastegate

VH41de airflow metre with custom pod adaptor and filter

Greddy profec electronic boost controller

Reinhard catback with twin 4in pipes and removable mufflers and silencers

100 cell cat

Circuit Sports Exhaust Control Valve (better than the Apexi design)

Oil filter relocation kit and 15 row cooler recently relocated to drivers side (1 event ago) with all brand new Teflon lines and Proflow fittings

PWR powersteering cooler

Power steering lines recently replaced with braided lines and fittings

New engine mounts at time of engine rebuild

Near new Nismo gearbox mount

Allstar performance custom alloy catch can with proflow filter and speedflow lines.

Tuned by Chequered making a VERY responsive 235rwkw

DRIVELINE/BRAKES

Full R33 5 stud conversion

Aftermarket front hubs with new wheel bearings 1 event old

RDA slotted front and rear R33gtst rotors machined 1 event ago

Brand new QFM A1RM pads front and rear (1 hill climb old)

R33gtst master cylinder and booster

HEL braided lines front and rear

Almost new Kaaz 2 way recently assembled and set by Trans Gears & Diffs

Near new customer 2 piece tail shaft with genuine Nissan centre bearing (500ks and 1 event old) by Melbourne Driveshafts

SUSPENSION

Currently running a ‘grip’ alignment and ride height

Near new (<1000ks) Shockworks coilovers. Height and damper adjustable, installed and tuned by Shockworks for the car.

SELBYS front and rear sway bars with 3 way adjustment

Front strut brace

Adjustable front castor arms

Hardrace extended tie rods

GKTech adjustable tie rod ends

Gusseted front LCAs

New front sway bar bushes

New front and rear LCA bushes

New front and rear ball joints

Adjustable rear camber arms

Hardrace adjustable rear tension rods

GKteck hicas elimination kit and adjustable toe arms

Hicas lock bar

Solid subframe collars

INTERIOR

The all-important and very rare – Left hand vent cover!

Dildo shifter

Replaced gear boot

Rear seats removed

Metal covers over seat hole to boot and parcel shelf

All holes filled with sikaflex

Genuine BRIDE Artis II with stylish cheetah patch on wear spot

Autometer boost gauge

New white dash cluster LEDs

Auber Oil Pres, Oil temp and Water temp digital gauges linked to light up buzzer

Kill switch wired to battery in the boot

MOMO pedal set

50mm steering wheel spacer

Deep dish steering wheel

Fire extinguisher

EXTERIOR / WHEELS

Respray in Lexus ISF Blue

S3 tail lights

S3 Chrome grill

Factory metal guards have been flared roughly 50mm in the front and 80mm in the rear. They have been properly done with the standard bodywork cut, stitched then glassed/filled and painted.

Full URAS bodykit

DMAX roof wing

Carbon wrapped pillars

Tow straps front and rear

18 x 9.75in +20 XXR 527 wheels front and rear

Edited by konect