SAU Community

Works Xt7 18inch Rim - Powdercoated Black

Hi Guys,

My 18inch Works XT7 rims are up for sale, i will no longer have a use for them so they are up for sale.

They are powdercoated in a Satin Black so they should be a one of a kind set as far as i know. This looks awesome on white but will suit any coloured car depending on your personal taste.

These rims have been in my possession for as long as i have owned the car, so 7 years or so... They are not overly common either... The rims are the perfect offset for a street R34GTT and should suit the other models without any hassle.

They were always one of my favourite rims to have on the car, however now the car is track only i have gone to a much wider setup...

They quite often got comments on how they looked on the R34GTT after they were powdercoated black, for some reason they look bigger then they actually are. I think this is due to the black rim blending with the sidewall of the tyre!

These are polished up and just sitting in a living room, i have not used them for around 12mths. The original works centre caps are in the rims just painted over in satin black. I can supply the original blue alloy wheel nuts and lock nut key, 2 of the wheel nuts were damaged by a workshop so you may need a couple of replacements, you can see the blue ones on the second image. I run steel wheel nuts now due to track use.

Overall condition is pretty good, through the powdercoat you can see where the 2 kerbside rims were repaired from gutter rash, they balance up fine and the black hides it, you have to look pretty close to tell.

A couple of pics of the rims fitted to my GTT -

1400682_535289383214651_1657355135_o_zps

IMG_8195_zps024245d3.jpg

The front rims are 18x8.5 +38

The rear rims are 18x9.5 +30

The tyre sizes in the images vary, on the front i ran either 235 or 255 wide depending on the tyre, on the rear i ran 265 or 275 depending on the tyre. If these tyres sell for the right price i will also throw in the set of original 275 tyres off the rear.

Price for the rims without tyres $1200ono (If sold for $1200 i will throw in the 275/35/18 tyres for the rear)

No swaps wanted. Pick up preferred, can meet if necessary but PM for details.

Location near Newcastle airport.

PM me for more info, PM preferred. Will give my number to serious buyers only.