SAU Community

Calder this week?

inark

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

helmet and money :)

last time i went on the friday with meggala and driftzor they got like 6 runs or something in a couple of hours or something... i did 2 in 30 mins and was happy with that. Im taking my own helmet this time tho so i dont have to wait til someone else is finished to borrow it and run myself.

good thing about fridays is that most ppl are at work and thus dont rock up til later on at night so if u get their early u get more frequent runs.

i have fridays off so i will be there at 5pm on the dot.

If all goes well in the next couple days, I'll be there.

I have to sort out a few problems with the car at the mo and having the fuel pumps installed on Thursday which means that tuning is required before I head out there.

Ie. If I can get the fuel system sorted out and my brakes are on and the car is tuned, I'll be there. :uh-huh:

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by ex-static

I think INASNT is.. I doubt I am..

yes i will going and running with a friend of mine in a vr 5.0 commowhore if the weather is good!

U pansy ex-static u said u were gonna run this time!

Guest INASNT

Yea I was thinking it was on a sunday, this friday is my mates 21st!! so yea, I cant not go to that.

y not do both?

come downa to calder at 6pm get a few runs in, see how good your car actually is, then go to friend 21st after!!

easy

Originally posted by INASNT

y not do both?

come downa to calder at 6pm get a few runs in, see how good your car actually is, then go to friend 21st after!!

easy

hrm, id prefer a whole day, co I know I wont be able to perfect my launches, whens the next sunday event? maybe we can make it an SAU day out? we can get discounts that way.

Guest INASNT

hrm, id prefer a whole day, co I know I wont be able to perfect my launches, whens the next sunday event? maybe we can make it an SAU day out? we can get discounts that way.

excuses excuses!

friday nights r good coz of the nice cool air at night!

Guest INASNT

True, True..

I might see when the next sunday is on, so we can maybe organise some group discounts..

we need to make a skyline group there as when i was payin to get in guys with fords have their own ford club and only paid $35 to run not thr norm $55.