SAU Community

Calder this week?

inark

Originally posted by INASNT

we need to make a skyline group there as when i was payin to get in guys with fords have their own ford club and only paid $35 to run not thr norm $55.

Yep, thats what I mean. We are a club now in a sense.. so we can do that.

I'll look into it now.. and organise it for a month away or so.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u don't have to wait for someone to finish a run u can borrow a helmet for an extra 20 bucks so if you can't find a helmet next time try that ask the guys at scruiterneering (spelling)...

:cool:

Guest INASNT

fark

freind that was gonna run 2 just rang and said hes takin his car to come racing on the weekend to get new cam,lifter and memcal put in coz hes lifters r rooted, so he wont run on friday night incase he blowns sumthing! errrrrrr

I had ***ed lifters in my 250ci cortina and i ended up putting a rod out the side of the block!:cool:

ex! dont be a girl!! just come for a few runs and be out of their by 8! u can squeeze in like 5 runs or more in that time on a friday night.

Guest HOTPL.8

hey guys, yeah i'll be there but not running, i ran last meet and couldnt do any better than a 15.6, so i said i wont run again until the turbo is installed

Dont get me wrong i was happy with the time considering i was on a full tank of fuel, open wheel diff, 185/14 tires, tool box in the boot, slipping clutch and just under 260,000km's on the clock. shame i went on such a busy night though and could only fit in 4 runs :cool:

hey lowlux wanna meet at maccas sunbury and go down together??

im making it myself,just out of steel as i can atleast weld it myself, but i wanna get a custom plenum once i get a few more things done to it, im making it out of 2 1/2" steel mandrell bends and some straight pipe only cost me $90 bucks for a SHITE load of bends

i... dont... knoooooooooow

i think its pretty much whoever rocks up we go say hi :D

i might not be going now... will go next month on the next friday night one as i wont have the new ECU or POD in until probably after friday.

me not going anymore!

next meet 2 weeks on sunday we should all go together after ex-static organises our group discount at calder

Originally posted by ex-static

I can organise for 24th November.. anyone keen?

what about 27th October, which is the next meet at calder after tnite?

prefer a friday night as its colder, less ppl early on = more runs

then again if more ppl can come on a sunday im still down for that